Turning 3 (Liz&Avan) - Request ★

~NOTES~
Something cute with Elavan (Elizabeth and Avan) was requested, so I hope this matches up to that. Enjoy :)

Avan's POV
I wake up when my alarm goes off.

"Avan, turn it off!" Liz groans.

"Sorry." I say kissing the side of her head. "The twins are up."

"But it's six in the morning." She says.

"And they're 3 years old. Today, as a matter of fact." I tell her and she rolls over to look at me.

"Why do toddlers not understand the concept of sleep?" She complains.

"You stay in bed and sleep, I'll get them ready." I say, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I don't want to miss their birthday morning, Av." Liz says.

"And you won't, babe. I will get them both dressed and ready for the day while you sleep in." I say, putting on a shirt.

"Avan-" She starts.

"No, don't try and stop me. You have come home from work later than 10 P.M every single night this week, and you're up at 5 A.M. Get some sleep." I say kissing her on the lips.

"I love you so much." Liz says, leaning upwards to kiss me again.

"I love you more." I say, kissing her again then getting out of bed.

"I can hear them giggling, Av. I don't want to miss their 3rd birthday." Liz says, starting to sit up.

"It's fifteen minutes, babe. I will handle it." I say, pulling the blankets back over her and walking out of the room.

Timeskip - Liz's POV

I go across to the twins' room and see Avan brushing Belle's hair.

"Mommy!" Dylan smiles, running into my legs.

I crouch on the floor and hug him.

"Morning, birthday boy." I smile, standing up and resting him on my hip. "This is a very sweet tracksuit."

"Dada did a good job today, huh

"Dada did a good job today, huh." Avan smiles.

"Mama." Belle says, reaching her hands to me from where Avan sat her on the dresser.

"And Good Morning to you too, birthday girl." I say, kissing her nose and putting Dylan back on his feet.

She giggles.

"Dylan, here are your socks." Avan says, passing him the little black socks.

"Thank you. Mommy help." Dylan says, sitting on the floor and holding up the socks for me.

"I think white socks would better match this adorable outfit, baby boy." I say, opening his sock drawer and finding a white pair.

"Babe, can Belle wear this?" Avan asks, stepping aside so I can see Belle in her Buzz Lightear costume.