Feelings (Liz&Adam) Part 2 - Request ★

~NOTES~
I know it's controversial but I'm posting this because I'm proud of it and I want to celebrate hitting 6K reads on this book. I don't support abusive partners and I hold no opinion on Adam Huber at the moment. If you don't want to read this, don't. Anyway, sorry again to all the Mizabeth shippers! Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
I get home after being out with Adam and sit next to Michael on the couch.

"So, I need to tell you something." I say slowly.

"Right now? I'm kind of watching this show." Michael says, gesturing to the TV.

"Oh. It can wait. What are you watching?" I ask.

"Cooking show." Michael says.

"Is it good?" I ask.

"Yep." Michael says.

"I'll stop talking now. Do you wanna cuddle?" I ask.

"Now?" Michael asks.

"We don't have to, it's okay." I say.

Otis jumps up on my lap and I cuddle him.

"I didn't say no." Michael says.

"You just didn't really seem interested and I wasn't going to force you to hold me." I say.

"Why are you being awkward?" Michael sighs.

"I'm not trying to be." I say.

"Well you are." Michael murmurs.

"Do you wanna go out for dinner? We haven't had a date night in a while." I say.

"Not tonight, Liz." Michael says.

"Okay. Is something wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing is wrong." Michael says through gritted teeth.

"Alright. Did you want to cuddle?" I ask, putting Otis on the floor.

"Liz, just leave me alone okay." Michael says.

"Fine." I say, standing up and picking Otis up with me.

"Liz-" Michael tries.

"Nope, don't worry. I'm going out. Watch your stupid show, you bastard." I spit, throwing my jacket over my shoulders and slamming the front door shut.

Timeskip

I go see a movie but decide to leave halfway through to go talk to Michael.

I get home and take my jacket off. Otis runs up to me and I fuss him but he keeps barking outside the bedroom door.

"Shh, Michael's probably sleeping. Mommy has to go apologise to him." I say, stroking Otis.

I open the bedroom door and see Michael and a woman I've never met rushing to put their clothes on.

"Oh, shit." Michael breathes out.

"Get away from my husband!" I yell at the woman.

"You're married?!" The woman yells at Michael.

"Yes, he is!" I yell at Michael.

"Oh my god, hun, I am so so sorry. You don't have any reason to trust me but I never would have slept with him if I knew he was married." The woman says to me.

"It's fine, just please get out of my house." I say to her.

"I'm so sorry." She says. "You deserve to rot in hell, you prick." She says to Michael before walking out.

The front door closes and I throw Michael's jeans at him.

"Don't be like that." Michael says.

"You had an affair!" I yell.