You're My Home (Liz&Adam)

~NOTES~
Leave a comment if you want this to be a full book, as well as my main requests book.

Adam Huber's POV
I'm on set getting ready to film a scene with Liz.

"I've gotta talk to you after this." She says to me.

"Why do you always do this right before we film? It's getting old." I laugh, putting my script down.

"Adam, I'm not joking this time." She says, giving me a serious look I've never seen before.

"Okay, we can go to my trailer." I say and she nods.

The directors decide to call a break so Liz and I head to my trailer.

"Are you alright?" I ask when I see she starts panicking.

"Adam I have to tell you something." Liz says, chewing her lip.

"Yeah okay." I say, gently taking her wrist and sitting us both next to each other on the couch.

"When we hooked up," she starts, speaking slowly. "I had forgotten to take my pill that morning and...." She buries her head in her hands and sobs.

"Liz, are you-" I ask, unable to say what I really think.

She looks up at me and her make up is running down her face with her tears.

"I'm pregnant." Liz says.

"And is it?" I clear my throat.

"The baby's yours." She whispers.

"Oh, shit." I murmur.

"I know, I know, and I'm so sorry. Fuck, I'm so sorry Adam." She rants, coughing on the lump in her throat.

"Liz, this is not your fault." I say, bringing her into my arms.

"I found out last week and I'm two weeks pregnant." She says.

"Okay." I nod.

"I'm going to keep the baby. I don't know if you want to be involved but that's the decision I've made." Liz says, wiping under her eyes with the side of her finger.

"I need time to think, I'm sorry. You've had a little while to think things over and I need to process it all." I say, holding her hand.

"I completely understand, Adam." Liz nods.

"Thank you. And I want you to know that I'll always be here for you. Whatever you need and I'll be there. You're not going to be alone in this." I tell her.

Timeskip - 9 Months Later

I'm in the hospital room with Liz while she's giving birth.

"You're doing so good!" I smile.

"One more push, Elizabeth." The doctor says.

"Do you have any idea how much I've fucking pushed, lady?" Liz yells.

"Yes I do, actually, because I've had to deal with your snappy remarks every time I tell you to push." The doctor says and Liz rolls her eyes.

"Hey, I put our baby there so if you want to punch me to help the pain-" I say to Liz but I'm cut off by her fist in my face.

"Strong punch." The doctor says, surprised.

"Did that help?" I ask Liz, caressing her cheek.

"No! I hurt my hand and I feel bad for punching you." She cries.

"One more big push, Miss Gillies." Another doctor says.

"Argh!" Liz screams and then the doctor is holding our baby.

"Congratulations. It's a girl." The doctor smiles, handing our daughter to Liz.

Liz and I look at our baby and smile.

"Liz-" I say.

"Don't talk." She says and kisses me.

Timeskip - 3 Years Later

I've taken our daughter, Kitsen, to get chocolate ice cream while Liz is filming.

We get back on set.

"Daddy makes dinner night?" Kitsen asks, skipping along side me.

"I can make dinner tonight if you want. What do you fancy?" I ask.

"Moy ice cwream!" She beams, letting go of my hand to use two hands on her ice cream cone.

"You can't eat ice cream for dinner, Kitsen." I laugh.

"Ice cwream foy Mommy, Daddy?" Kitsen asks.

"We got Mommy a vegan strawberry tub." I say.

"Mommy!" Kitsen screams, handing me her ice cream cone and running to Liz.

"Hi sweetheart!" Liz smiles, crouching down to catch Kitsen into her arms.

"Miss you." Kitsen says, putting her chocolate covered hands on Liz's white pant suit.

"Kitsen." Liz gasps, looking at the chocolate hand prints.

"Sowry Mommy." She says.

"Ooh, what did I say about being careful with those hands, tiger." I say to Kitsen, grabbing the packet of wipes from my back pocket and wiping over her hands.

"Kitsen say sowry." She says.

"I know you did, and well done." I say, kissing her cheek and handing her back her ice cream cone.

"Don't worry, I'll get the wardrobe department to sort it." Liz says, picking her up again and playing with her curly blonde hair.

"Kitsen chose you strawberry." I say, giving Liz her ice cream tub.

"Thank you." She smiles, pecking my lips.

"Mommy love you." Kitsen says.

"I love you too, sweetheart." Liz smiles. "You're my favourite thing in the whole world."