Change (Liz) - Request ★

~NOTES~
In this chapter, Liz has a teenage daughter who has autism. Please be respectful to the autism content in this chapter. Let me know if you would like a part 2 to this as I would be interested to write one... Enjoy :)

Dylan's POVMom and I are having food in a diner before going to set

Dylan's POV
Mom and I are having food in a diner before going to set.

"I'm so tired." I groan.

"And why is that?" Mom asks.

"Because I was up all night watching the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trials." I admit.

"What's the deal with that, by the way?" Mom asks.

"Johnny is basically innocent and Amber's dog stepped on a bee." I shrug.

Mom looks confused.

The waiter walks over with our drinks.

"Why do you have those?" He asks, pointing to my noise cancelling earphones.

"I'm autistic." I say.

"You don't look autistic." He says.

"And you don't look like an arrogant prat." I say and Mom tries not to laugh as he walks away.

"Very well said." Mom smirks.

"I learn from the best." I say, getting my stuffed raccoon and flapping it against my face.

" I say, getting my stuffed raccoon and flapping it against my face

"Dylan, be careful so you don't knock the drinks over." Mom says.

"Did you know that raccoons are the largest of the procyonid family, with a body length of 40 to 70 cm, and a body weight of 5 to 26 kg." I say.

"No, I didn't know that." Mom smiles.

"You know now." I say.

Timeskip

We get to set and I'm walking through security with Mom.

"Raccoon's toes are flexible, which makes them very good at grabbing and pulling things apart and holding things." I tell the security guard, Darren.