Party In The USA (Liz) - Request ★

~NOTES~
Liz and Ariana both have 17 year old daughters in this chapter. Enjoy :)

Addison's POV
Mom and I are staying with Ariana and Summer in L.A. We're getting ready for a party in Summer's bedroom.

"You remember Khloe, don't you?" Summer asks, curling her hair.

"Tall, blonde hair, kind of a bitch?" I ask, doing my eyebrows.

"That's her." Summer laughs. "So it's her party tonight, but she invited her ex, Harry, because she wants to see his new girlfriend."

"You get all the drama in L.A. I swear to God nothing ever happens in Atlanta." I complain and she laughs. "How's Cookie?" I ask.

"He's so naughty, Ad." Summer laughs. "I just taught him to roll over."

"Awh, I can't believe you didn't take him here with you." I pout.

"Scooter is looking after him." She says. "Where are our Moms?" Summer asks.

"They're downstairs. There's also no way my Mom is letting me go to this party. I don't know why we're bothering." I say.

"You asked her, right?" Summer asks.

"Of course I did, but she was like 'Addison you're not going to party again this week. End of.' And so I just gave up. My Mom is really hard to argue with." I say.

"Oh and my Mom isn't? Nice Liz impression by the way." She says and I laugh.

"How are we going to our lie our way out of the house?" I ask, adding setting spray to my make up.

"Easy. We'll say we're going to sing karaoke at the café in town." Summer says. "Can I borrow that?"

"Sure." I say handing her the setting spray. "You really think that'll work?"

"Course it will. We just have to be back before 1 A.M. otherwise they'll know we lied because the karaoke place shuts at midnight." Summer explains, packing her purse.

"Can I just say, we may get in trouble a hell of a lot when we're together, but we sure make a hot duo." I say, looking at us both in the mirror.

We run downstairs making as much noise as possible.

"What is going on?" Ariana asks.

"I think you're ceiling is falling down." Mom says.

"You two look stunning." Ariana smiles.

Addison's Outfit:

Summer's Outfit: