Dad's Girlfriend - (Liz&Michael)

~NOTES~
So I recently watched The Holiday (if you haven't seen it, go watch it NOW) and I had this idea for Liz and Michael. It's not Christmas themed like the movie, but it's similar to Amanda's storyline (which won't mean much if you haven't seen the movie). Basically, Michael has 3 kids from previous relationships and he and Liz start dating. Just a side note, I completely made up all of Michael's background story. Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
I ring the doorbell at Michael's house. I hear playful screams and jumping around before Michael opens the door with Ally on his hip.

"Liz!" Ally grins.

"Hey." I smile, stepping inside.

I slide my heels off.

"Can I wear those?" Jayla asks, running out from the living room wearing a princess dress.

"Jayla." Michael warns.

"Please." Jayla smiles.

"Liz probably doesn't want you cluttering around in her stilettos with your smelly feet." Michael teases.

"My feet don't smell!" Jayla pouts.

"They kinda do." Ally says quietly.

"Please Dad." Jayla says.

"Ask Liz." Michael says.

"It's fine." I smile at Jayla.

"Yay! I literally love you!" Jayla says, hugging my legs and then running to my shoes.

"Liz, do you want a drink?" Michael asks.

"Yes, please." I say, following him to the kitchen.

He sets Ally down with Jayla in the living room.

"So, the girls don't know about us yet." Michael says, making me a juice.

"That's okay." I nod.

"I've been telling them you're someone I work with. I'm sorry." Michael apologises.

"Baby, it's really okay. They're probably not ready for you to have a girlfriend and you're not ready to tell them. I don't mind, as long as you're all happy and comfortable." I say, holding my hand against the back of his neck.

"Thank you." Michael smiles.

I stand on my tip toes and kiss him.

"'Kay that's enough." I pull away giggling.

"The girls can't see that." Michael laughs.

"Speaking of, where's Kaia?" I ask.

"Upstairs. She's older than Jayla and Ally and I think she's starting to work us out." Michael says.

"She's not happy about it, is she." I sigh.

"I don't know, I need to talk to her. I just, haven't found the right time." Michael says.

"The right time will come. You'll know it." I smile softly.

"I think she finds it hard because although she and Jayla have the same Mom, Ally has a different Mom but she's closer with Jayla so Kaia feels left out. Probably. I don't know. Did that make any sense?" Michael asks.

"Perfect sense." I say and he hands me a glass of juice.

"Daddy we want to watch Ariel." Ally says, running into the kitchen.

"Who's we?" Michael asks.

"Jayla and me." Ally smiles.

"I'll set it up, and while I do can you do me a huge favour, Ally?" Michael asks.