Stage Life (Liz&Ariana) - Request ★

~NOTES~
Okay, so I had this idea and then a Liz and Ari chapter was requested which made me very excited. For this chapter, Liz and Ari have 2 children together. I don't go into detail about how they had them so you can decide adoption, surrogacy, IVF... Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
I arrive at the arena Ariana is performing at tonight. I'm walking down a hallway and pass a light operator.

"Hi, have a good show." I smile at her.

"You too." She smiles.

I pass Scooter as I turn a corner into another hallway.

"Liz! It's been a while since I saw you round here. How you doing?" Scooter asks.

"I'm doing good thanks." I say.

"Ari's in her dressing room." Scooter smiles.

"Thanks." I smile.

I walk through to Ariana's dressing room and knock on the door.

"Come in!" Ari yells and I open the door.

"Mommy!" Marley exclaims, running and hugging my legs.

I put down the two little backpacks.

"Hey guys! How are we?" I ask, picking him up and looking at Ari touching up her make up and Piper sat on the floor watching her.

"Really good, Mommy!" Piper smiles at me.

"What took you so long?" Ari asks.

"My online meeting ran over and then I was packing their bags and the Uber was late." I explain, waving her off.

"What did you pack for us?" Piper asks, grabbing her backpack and unzipping it.

"My trains?" Marley asks.

"I got your trains." I nod.

"Did you remember my Cheetos?" Piper asks, taking everything out of her bag and throwing it behind her.

"Yes, I did. I also packed all those things so nicely for you." I groan and she laughs.

"Want down, Mommy. Sit wif Belle!" Marley says, kicking his legs and pointing to Piper.

"Alright, there you go." I say, sitting him on the floor next to Piper and walking over to Ariana.

"I'm glad you're here." Ari smiles, tilting her head back towards me.

"I'm glad I'm here too." I say and she laughs.

We kiss quickly.

"Okay, no more kissing now. I have to do my lip liner." Ari says.

"If I do my lip liner too, then you won't lose any when you kiss me." I smile.

"It'll get all smudged, Liz! Control yourself." Ari laughs.