No Tears Left To Cry (Liz&Ariana) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This is part 3 of 'Two Dangerous Women'. You don't have to read parts 1 and 2 but it might be helpful if you do. Enjoy :)

3rd Person POV
Four months had passed since Liz and Ariana's first therapy session and things were seemingly getting better for them.

Ariana arrived home from taking the dogs for a walk.

"Hi babe." She says, taking the leashes off the dogs.

"Hey. Casey called." Liz mentions while cooking dinner. Casey was their relationship therapist.

"What did she say?" Ariana asks.

"She just wanted to see how we are since Thursday." Liz says.

"What did you tell her?" Ari asks, biting her nails.

"The truth. I said we're doing really well and we can sleep in the same bed now." She says, putting the garlic flatbread in the oven.

"What did she say to that?" The singer asks.

"Its really good progress and the next hurdle would be sex." Liz relays back to her wife.

"Mm." Ariana hums.

"Which is true. This has got to be the worst dry spell in history." Liz says and Ariana laughs.

"Do you think we're ready?" Ariana asks, standing beside Liz who turns to face her.

"We'll only know if we try. But I think we're in a good place to at least give it a go." She nods.

"I'm looking forward to it." She grins, reaching for Liz's hand who locks their hands together.

"You're cute." Liz smirks.

"You're hot." Ariana smiles, pulling Liz into a hug.

Liz rests her head in Ariana's neck.

"I love you." Ariana hums.

"I love you too." Liz says softly.

Timeskip

They had just finished cleaning up after dinner and were settled on the couch in the movie room with Breakfast At Tiffany's playing in the background.

Liz has her head in Ariana's lap and when she looks down at her, Liz decides to speak.

"Ready for Friday?" She asks.

"What's happening on Friday?"

"Our next therapy session, babe." Liz laughs.

"I thought we weren't doing that anymore." Ariana says, frowning.

"We still need it, Ari. Sure, we're getting better but we're not perfect." Liz says sitting up.

"We're never going to be perfect, Liz." Ariana says.

"Of course not, but we do need help until we can manage our relationship on our own." She admits.

"That's your opinion. Personally, I don't think we need therapy any more." The singer shrugs.

"We might continue to need therapy. I'm just asking you to keep an open mind." Liz says.

"I just don't want to keep sharing every little detail of our relationship with a therapist." Ariana groans.

"That's the way it is and quite possibly the way it will be for a while longer." The actress confesses.

"But we don't need it, Liz!" Ariana raises her voice.

"Don't yell at me!" Liz says, getting quickly frustrated.

"I didn't yell." Ari rolls her eyes and stands up from the couch.

"This is exactly why we need a therapist." Liz sighs.

"I don't think therapy is helping us!" Ariana blurts out.

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not! It hasn't stopped me from feeling so fucking guilty for sleeping with another man!" She screams.

"How is that my fault?" Liz yells back.

"It's not! Okay, it's not!" Ariana says, her voice breaking as she sits back down on the couch.

"Personally, I feel like we're both moving on." Liz says.

"Well, you're pretty fucking wrong!" Ariana yells before huffing.

"I'm so turned on by you right now." Liz says breathlessly.

"Oh yeah?" Ariana smirks.

"Yeah." Liz nods, running a hand through her own hair.

"You wanna do something about it?" Ariana teases.

"No." Liz says, taking her top off. "I want you to do something about it."