Grounded (Liz) - Request ★

~NOTES~
Liz has a 16 year old daughter from a previous relationship. Enjoy :)

Sierra's POVI'm coming back from a party I wasn't allowed to go to

Sierra's POV
I'm coming back from a party I wasn't allowed to go to. I quietly climb inside my bathroom window and then walk into my bedroom.

"Oh thank god." I sigh.

I turn around and see Mom standing in my doorway.

"Oh, hi Mom." I wave awkwardly.

"Where have you been?" She asks, cross.

"Just, out. You know what us teens are like." I smile.

"You went to that party, didn't you." Mom says narrowing her eyes.

"How did you know?" I giggle.

"Because you're wearing that." Mom says. "Wait."

"What?" I ask.

"Have you been drinking?" She asks.

"No." I lie.

"Walk in a straight line." She asks.

I mumble to myself but walk in a mostly straight line.

"See?" I smile.

"Sierra, touch your nose." Mom says and I try to, but poke myself in the eye.

"Ouch." I groan.

"I knew it." Mom sighs.

"Mom I haven't been drinking." I slur.

"Go to bed. We'll talk in the morning." Mom says.

She kisses my head and walks out.

Timeskip

I'm woken up by Mom opening my curtains and light pouring into my room.

I groan and turn over.

"C'mon. It's Sunday and you have a lot of work to be doing. Take this for your head and then I'll see you downstairs in twenty minutes." She says, handing me a pill and a glass of water and going downstairs.

I go downstairs and Mom is feeding the dogs.

"Have a seat. We need to talk." She says and I sit on one of the breakfast bar stools.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"It's too late for that, Sierra. What did I say would happen if you snuck out again?" Mom asks.

"That I would spend every weekend of the next month cleaning my soccer boots." I sigh.

"Exactly." She says handing me a plate of breakfast.

"Fine. That's seems fair." I say.

"Oh, I'm not done." Mom says.

"Of course not." I roll my eyes.

"You know I'm not crazy strict on drinking, but the rule is that if you're going to drink, you do it in the house." She says sternly.

"Well you're only 16 once." I smile.

"Sierra I'm not finding this funny." Mom frowns.

"I know. Carry on." I roll my eyes again.

"Giving me attitude is going to get you nowhere. You should know that by now." Mom says.

"Yeah okay whatever just tell me what I need to do." I groan rubbing my head.

"I know that you're hungover, Sierra, but you should have thought about that." Mom says.

"Oh my god just fucking shut up!" I say with gritted teeth.

"Excuse me! Sierra Kristin Gillies, you have never spoken to me like that and now is not the time to start." Mom says, raising her voice.

"I'm sorry Mom, I really am but my head hurts." I say.

"Right, first of all you didn't tell me where you were going. I didn't even know you had left the house! Secondly, you completely disobeyed the one drinking rule I have while you're underage and instead of asking me for a drink, you chose to get black out drunk at a party that I told you, you were not allowed to go to." Mom explains.

"Cool. What's my sentence?" I ask.

"You're grounded." Mom says bluntly.

"But you never ground me." I say confused.

"Guess I'm going to have to start." She shrugs.

"Ugh Mom." I groan.

"Ugh Sierra." She mocks.

"How long am I grounded for?" I ask.

"Two weeks." She says.

"Yeah okay." I sigh.

"It wasn't an option. You can maybe shorten it if you behave yourself and you're helpful around the house." Mom says, picking Otis up.

"Alright. I'm sorry I was rude to you." I say hugging her.

"It's okay, thank you for apologising. I love you." Mom says hugging me back.

"I love you too." I smile.

"Adam and Rafael are coming over tonight." She says.

"Yes!" I cheer. "Can we get pizza? And pasta actually. Oh and chicken wings with fries!"