Fight For You (Liz&OC) - Request ★

Cody:

Liz's POVI'm on set waiting to film

Liz's POV
I'm on set waiting to film. Rafael walks up to me.

"Hey, La Gillies." He smiles.

"Hi." I say.

"Why the frown?" He asks.

"Cody hasn't texted me to say she got home and she was due back two hours ago." I say.

"I'm sure she's alright, Liz. She probably forgot." He says.

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right." I say.

"Always am, aren't I?" He smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

Timeskip

I'm in the middle of a scene in Fallon's office where I have my phone as a prop. Suddenly it rings and I stand up.

"Cut!" The director yells.

"Sorry." I say and answer the call.

"Is this Elizabeth Gillies?" A man asks.

"Yes, that's me." I say.

"Hi, I'm Ben from Atlanta General Hospital. Is Summer Diaz your wife?" He asks.

"No, my wife is- Yes, that's correct." I say.

"She's just gone into surgery." The man says and I grab the table so I don't pass out.

"Oh, shit. What- What happened?" I ask.

"We're not sure." Ben says.

"Not sure? What do you mean you're not fucking sure? My wife just went into surgery and you can't tell me what for?" I yell.

"Mrs Gillies, your wife was rushed in here with blood streaming everywhere and broken bones. She was immediately taken down to-" he tries to explain.

"So you're telling me my wife was rushed into hospital, there was blood streaming everywhere, she had broken bones and was then immediately taken to surgery, but you can't tell me what for?" I ask.

"Uh, y- -yes that...that would be correct." He stammers.

"Great." I say hanging up the phone. "Just, just great." I hiss.

"Can we pick the scene back up?" The director asks.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask.

"Liz, we still have eight hours of filming to do." He says.

"Did you not hear me on the phone just now? I am leaving wether you like it or not. Don't pay me for this episode, whatever I don't care! I am going to the hospital to check my wife is still alive." I say walking off set.

Rafael runs after me.

"Hey, you're going to make yourself sick if you worry yourself too much." He says wrapping me in his arms.