First day (Falliam) - Request ★

~NOTES~
This is a Oneshot based off an earlier chapter 'Disturbed Night'. You don't need to read that one before you read this. It's a shorter chapter because unfortunately I didn't have a lot of inspiration for this. If you've read 'Disturbed Night', Mallory is 5 years old now. Enjoy :)

Fallon's POV
Liam and I wake up and get ready for the day.

"I'm gonna start on breakfast, Fal." Liam says, kissing my cheek as he walks out the closet in a white shirt and blue jeans.

"Alright. I'll get Mallory up." I say.

I head into Mallory's bedroom and gently shake her awake.

"Mmm." Mallory groans, turning over.

"It's time to wake up, Mallory." I say softly.

"Why?" Mallory asks, rolling over to look at me.

"It's your first day at Kindergarten, baby." I say, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Where's Dad?" Mallory asks, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"He's making you breakfast. Shall we get you dressed?" I suggest, lifting her out of bed and carrying her into her closet.

"I need to brush my teeth, Mommy." Mallory says, going into her bathroom.

"You do that, I'll pick out your outfit." I say, grabbing a few different pieces I know Mallory will be comfortable in.

"What's that?" Mallory frowns, pointing to the white polo shirt and gray sweatshirt.

"It's your uniform, Mal." I laugh. "Since you're in Kindergarten, you only have to wear uniform on the top and you can wear comfy clothes on the bottom."

"Hmm. I'm not sure I like it." Mallory says, picking at the sweater.

"Unfortunately, you have to wear it." I say softly.

"Can I wear my Alexander McQueen sneakers?" Mallory asks, pulling on her jogging bottoms.

"They're already out for you." I say.

"Will you do my hair?" Mallory asks.

"Sure." I smile.

"With these, please Mommy." Mallory hands me two mini pink bows.

"Yep. Can I tighten the waistband on these, baby?" I ask and Mallory nods as I adjust the waist on her joggers to fit tighter on her waist.

"Now they won't fall down!" Mallory giggles.

"That's right." I smile.

"I like these joggers, Mommy." Mallory says, twirling around.

"They're Burberry, Mal." I say.

"Can we have breakfast now?" Mallory asks once I've put her sweater on

"Yep. Let's go see what Daddy made for us." I say, following Mallory downstairs.