Sick Day (Liz&OC)

Danielle's Tattoos:

Danielle's POVI wake up when my alarm goes off and I instantly hear Liz throwing up in the bathroom

Danielle's POV
I wake up when my alarm goes off and I instantly hear Liz throwing up in the bathroom.

"Babe?" I call out, walking to the bathroom.

"Shit." She murmurs. "Don't come in!" She yells and slams the bathroom door closed.

"Liz, it's okay." I say, trying to open the door. "Let me in so I can help you."

"No." She groans.

"Come on, please? If you let me in I'll be able to give you lots of cuddles." I convince her and slowly she opens the door.

"I'm kinda-" she starts but instantly leans back over the toilet and throws up three more times while I hold her hair back.

"You're okay." I whisper, rubbing her back gently.

"No I'm not." She grunts.

"You will be." I say, kissing her shoulder.

"I don't feel good, Dani." Liz says sadly.

"I know, honey." I say.

"I've gotta get ready to go to set." She says, trying to stand up.

"You're not going to work Liz." I say, helping her up and flushing the toilet.

"But-" she tries.

"Nope, I don't care. You are sick and there is no way in hell that you're working today." I say.

"I don't wanna be home alone." She pouts.

"I'm staying home with you, silly." I say.

"Really?" She smiles, washing her hands.

"Yes." I nod.

She yawns.

"Let's go back to bed, love." I say.

"My legs hurt." She whines.

I roll my eyes but carefully pick her up and carry her to the bed.

She gets under the covers.