Baby Fever (Liz&OC)

Tyler's POVLiz walks downstairs while I'm making coffee and instantly wraps herself around me, starting to kiss my neck

Tyler's POV
Liz walks downstairs while I'm making coffee and instantly wraps herself around me, starting to kiss my neck. I turn around and find her lips, kissing her passionately. She deepens the kiss and I slip my fingers into her hair.

"Mm, Tyler did you use my shampoo?" She asks, pulling back for air.

"Yeah. Is it a problem?" I ask.

"No. It's actually pretty sexy." She smiles.

"Are you telling me that the smell of raspberries turns you on?" I smirk and she giggles.

"Stop drinking so much coffee, Ty." She says, leaning against my shoulder as I add milk to my cup.

"You know it's virtually a necessity to my daily life." I say.

"I also wish you wouldn't bite your nails." Liz says, playing with my hand.

"But I don't care about pretty nails, baby." I shrug.

"I know you don't, but you need healthy nails. They don't have to be pretty." She says. "Will you let me give you a mini manicure later?"

"Lizzzzz." I groan.

"Please?" She smiles.

"Ugh fine! But only because I love you." I say and she kisses my cheek.

Timeskip

I'm laying across Liz's lap while she does my nails.

"Are you sure I can't add any colour?" She asks.

"Do you want to them, I don't care." I sigh.

"What's the matter, babe?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I don't like these people on Twitter calling you a MILF." I huff.

"Aw, is someone a little jealous?" Liz teases.

"Nope, just protective." I say.

"Really babe, what's the difference?" She asks.

"What are you doing?" I ask sitting up when I notice Liz is painting my nails.

"I'm painting your nails, Ty." She says confused.

"I didn't want colours!" I say.

"Were you listening to me? I asked you thirty seconds ago if you wanted me to add colour and you said I could do what I wanted." Liz says.

"Whatever. I think I'm going to get a skeleton tattoo." I say.

"Can you stop with the skeletons I feel like you're going to ask me to dress up as a skeleton in bed." Liz rolls her eyes.

"Don't be ridiculous. It's not like we need to spice things up in the bedroom, is it?" I ask and she blushes. "I'm gonna put some music on." I say and play the charts through the speakers.

good 4 u comes on and Liz starts singing.

"Good for you, you look happy in hell, not me if you ever cared to ask." She sings and I burst out laughing.

"You know, that's not the lyrics." I say.

"What?" She asks.

"Those aren't the words to that song." I laugh.

"Sure it is. It says 'good for you, I hope you're happy in hell'." Liz says.

"It's 'happy and healthy.'" I smile.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"I'm sure." I laugh.

"Well that's news to me." She grumbles.

"You're adorable." I smile and Liz blushes.

She runs her hand up and down my leg.

"Now here's a question. Why do you tan and I don't?" She asks.

"Because I actually leave the house and go out in the sun." I tease and she sticks her tongue out.

Timeskip

I go upstairs and Liz is sat in our closet looking at her phone.

"What's the matter?" I ask, sitting next to her on the floor.

"Nothing, babe." She smiles softly.

"What's this?" I ask looking at her phone screen.

"It's not important." She murmurs as I take it from her hand.

"Is this a Pinterest board?" I ask and she nods. "For a baby?"

"Yeah." She whispers. "You weren't supposed to see it."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because the last time we talked about kids..." she trails off, blinking back tears.

"I wasn't big on the idea. We weren't and we still might not be ready to bring another human into the world." I say.

"I know." She whispers, voice breaking. "I can't ask you for this if your heart isn't in it." She says as a tear runs down her cheek.

"I know you have extreme baby fever at the moment, babe, and you know I would give you a baby if I could." I say and she gives me a watery laugh.

"Maybe we weren't meant to have children." Liz says quietly.

"I didn't say that." I say. "When we talked about this last, it wasn't the right time."

"Are you saying..." Liz starts, sitting up.

"I think now is the time to start trying IVF, if you want to." I smile and she jumps on me.

"Oh my god Tyler I fucking love you!" She screams, sitting herself in my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you too." I chuckle.

"Babe I love you." She screams again, kissing me hard. "I love you so much!"