She's Perfect (Liz&Michael) - Request ★

~Notes~
This is a Mizabeth chapter, which is Michael and Elizabeth. Enjoy :)

Michael's POV
Liz went into labour about an hour ago and we're waiting for her to get to 10cm.

"You know this baby is going to have curly hair." She says and i laugh.

"And blue eyes." I say.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Liz asks.

"I don't mind." I smile.

"Did you pack the duck onesie?" She asks.

"It's in the bag." I say.

"What about the blankets? And the pacifiers?" She asks.

"Liz, babe, I packed everything." I tell her, kissing her hand.

"Okay." She whispers.

"How you feeling?" I ask.

"I'm alright actually. I'm really good with pain so this is- Ow!" She screams, sitting up and grabbing my arm as another contraction hits her.

"Breathe, breathe, breathe." I say, breathing with her. "Really good with pain, huh?" I tease when it's over.

"Michael, I will literally throw you out of the room." She says glaring at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I say kissing her forehead.

"Oh my god, did you pack the little hat? And diapers? Oh my god, Michael, Did you pack the hat?!" She asks panicking.

"Liz, you need to trust me when I tell you that everything this baby needs is in that bag." I say and she starts to relax.

"Thank you." She smiles. "I'm gonna have another contraction."

"Okay but can I swap arms because when you grab me it-" I start but she squeezes my arm tightly.

"Michael, I am about to give birth! Suck it up!" She yells.

"You're right, I'm sorry." I apologise.

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right, I'm a woman." Liz says rolling her eyes making me laugh.

"I love you." I smile.

"We're not ready for a baby." Liz says.

"Babe, yes we are. I think things are going to be okay. We spent six months deciding if we're ready and able to bring a baby into this world. We definately are and I'm here for you." I tell her, caressing her cheek.

"Can they turn the AC on in this place?" She huffs, throwing one of the blankets off of herself.

"I'll go get you some ice chips." I say kissing her lips and walking out.

Timeskip - Liz's POV

They take me into a room when I'm ready to start giving birth. Ariana turns up.