We'll Look After You (Victorious)

Jade's POV
Beck and I are hanging out in his RV and watching TV. We keep getting distracted by each other until we start making out.

"Jade, you wanted to watch American Horror Story." Beck laughs, pulling back slightly.

"I've seen it before. I'd rather keep doing this." I smirk, climbing onto his lap and kissing him.

He kisses back passionately and his hands roam up and down my back while my hands run through his hair.

"Can I at least turn the volume down?" Beck asks me when a loud scream comes from the TV.

"You mean screaming doesn't get you in the mood?" I grin and he laughs, turning the TV sound down.

"We really needed a night to ourselves. Not even for this, but to properly reconnect." Beck says, gesturing between us.

"Someone's emotional tonight." I mock.

"We can't all be cold blooded like you." Beck teases, kissing me.

My phone rings suddenly from next to us on the bed.

"It's Cat." I say, picking up my phone.

"See what she wants but don't take too long." Beck says and I roll my eyes before answering the call.

"Hey Jade." Cat says with a giggle.

"What?" I ask.

"Can we talk?" Cat asks.

"Cat? Is it urgent?" I ask.

"No. I'm just bored." Cat sighs.

"Oh, ok. Well, could you call back in like an hour?" I ask, hearing her sniffle. "Are you okay?"

"Can I come to your house?" Cat asks quietly.

"I'm not home, I'm at Beck's. What's the matter?" I ask.

"I, umm..." Cat stammers before all I hear is shouting in the background.

"Is she good?" Beck asks me and I shrug.

"Cat? Cat?!" I ask, getting worried.

"Jade..." she trails off getting choked up.

"I'm coming to pick you up. I'll be at yours in ten minutes." I say.

"Thank you Jadey." Cat whispers.

"Just hang in there, alright?" I end the call.

"Is everything okay?" Beck asks.

"I don't think so." I say, putting on my combat boots.

"What's going on?" Beck asks. "I mean we all know she doesn't have a home life to be jealous of, but are things that bad?"

"Can I bring Cat here for the night? Actually, it's not a question. I'm bringing her here for the night." I say, grabbing my car keys.

"Yes, of course you can." Beck says and I lean down and kiss him.

"I'm sorry this won't be the night we planned to have." I apologise.

"Never mind. Something tells me it'll still be an interesting one." Beck chuckles and I walk out.

Timeskip

I pick Cat up from the front driveway of her house. She sits in the car but says nothing.

"Well?" I ask as I start driving.

"Thank you for picking me up." Cat says.

"No, I meant for you to explain what's going on at home." I say.