2nd Anniversary (Liz&Michael) - Request ★

~NOTES~
It's kind of short because this was a very short notice request but I tried to get it done. A lot of fluff and a little implied smut. Enjoy :)

Liz's POV
I'm adding the final touches to my outfit when Michael walks into the closet.

"Holy fuck. My wife is the most beautiful being on the planet." Michael says, wrapping me in his arms.

"Thank you, but you're messing up my hair." I say and he lets go of me to hug me from behind.

"I really love that you left your hair completely natural." Michael says, resting his face in my neck.

"I know how much you love it when it's all curly." I say, leaning backwards into him.

"Can we just skip the date and stay home? You're so hot." Michael says, kissing my shoulder.

"Stop, we don't have time." I smile.

"We can be late." Michael says, turning me quickly to face him before dipping me.

"Michael!" I squeal, surprised.

"How are you cute from every angle?" Michael asks, helping me to stand again.

"You are not good for my ego." I say.

"I don't care." Michael smiles.

"We really should go." I say, kissing him.

"I know." Michael nods, kissing me again.

"The quicker we go for dinner, the quicker we can eat, exchange presents and come home where we can have each other all to ourselves." I smile.

"You're very persuasive." Michael smiles, kissing my cheek and handing me my purse.

"I know. Now go away so I can get your gift out of my underwear drawer." I say.

"You got me underwear for our anniversary? Is it a thong or mid-rise briefs?" Michael asks teasingly.

"G-string, actually." I roll my eyes.

"That's interesting." Michael grins.

"It's also not what I'm wearing now, if that's what you're thinking." I say.

"I won't even bother lying to you on that one." Michael smiles before walking out.

I grab the gift box and walk into the bedroom where Michael is holding a huge gift bag.

"That's massive! You're not seriously taking that into the restaurant, are you?" I ask.

"Why not? I want everyone to know how much I love you." Michael says.

"You still make my heart melt." I smile.

Timeskip

We're sat in the restaurant on a table outside that was prepared for us.