Chapter 001 - 003 | Arc 1

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Queen

In the autumn afternoon, the beam palace.

Shaoyin sat on the phoenix and was carried by eight palace men, passing through the long bluestone palace road to the star picking platform located in the northwest corner of the palace.

The palace people who came and went along the palace road saw Feng Nian, stopped at the same time, and bowed their heads respectfully.

The solemn and quiet atmosphere did not affect Shao Yin. At this moment, a cheerful and cute electronic sound rang in her mind:

"Very good!"

"The task is about to be completed!"

"Later you fell from the star picking platform and died, and the mission of this world is over!"

Shaoyin couldn't help but raised the corners of her mouth: "Yes."

"You did a great job! Playing the queen for six years, impeccable!"

The electronic sound was so excited that he almost screamed: "I can get an excellent evaluation, and you will also get rich points rewards!"

"Are you happy or not!"

The arc of Shaoyin's mouth increased: "Happy."

Of course happy.

She played the role of grandson for six years and finally wanted to be free. How could she be upset?

After receiving her response, Mengmeng's electronic voice became more excited, and even hummed a brisk tone.

It is a cannon fodder system.

Responsibility is to guide the tasker to play the role of cannon fodder in various worlds.

What is cannon fodder?

It is neither the protagonist nor the supporting role, even the first passerby is not counted-after the first passerby finishes the plot, most of them will be able to call the curtain completely, but the cannon fodder only has to die.

There are not a few shots from beginning to end, and the death poses are strange and strange, decorating the background of the story or drawing the main storyline with his own death.

Shao Yin plays such a role.

Seeing that there was still some distance from the star picking station, she was idle and fine, and went through the plot again in her heart.

The male protagonist of this world is the emperor, that is, her husband.

The heroine is a crossing woman who won't appear until three years later.

How the heroine who has just crossed over was bullied by the main concubine, I won't mention it for the time being. Only said that she soon met and fell in love with the emperor.

At that time, it had been three years since the Queen's death, and the emperor, whom the Queen loved deeply, was still immersed in pain and unable to extricate himself.

He met a modern heroine in a snowy night, and at a glance, the emperor felt that this talented person was vaguely like his queen.

In this way, the heroine was spoiled.

The emperor liked her and loved her very much. There were three thousand beauties in the palace, no one could match. The female protagonist has been framed by many concubines, but she can always turn the tide. In this process, she fell in love with the emperor deeply.