Chapter 315 - 317

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Girlfriend/Bestie

Li Xue couldn't help but move a little.

Because she discovered that she has capital now.

There was no condition to do this before, so she never thought of going it alone. But now, when Shaoyin reminded her, she suddenly discovered...

Shaoyin saw her movement, smiled across her eyes, put her arms around her neck, and said, "To register a company, you don’t need too much capital. One million is enough. Then it’s hiring people, not at the beginning. Hiring too many employees, seven or eight is enough, similar to the size of a studio. As for the rent of the office space, water, electricity, and miscellaneous expenses, it can't be spent much. The monthly cost can be controlled within 150,000..."

It's really not much.

With Li Xue's net worth and 80 million family background, what counts as one hundred and eight hundred thousand? Same as pocket money.

When Li Xue heard her reckoning with her account, she became more and more excited, only to feel that the blood all over her body was hot and rushing in her blood vessels.

Yes, the money needed is not too much, she is fully qualified to do it.

As for recruiting, she has friends, colleagues, and alumni, elder brothers and sisters, younger brothers and sisters, so recruiting is not difficult.

As for contacts and relationships, she has a good relationship with Huachen's Chen Shuhua. She can find a way to dig Chen Shuhua over. Sister Chen's contacts are very wide and it is easier to get project bids and so on.

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that it was a story.

I couldn't drink the wine in my hand, put it on the table, and stood up with Shaoyin's shoulder, "I'm going to wash my face."

Her mind is a little dizzy at the moment, and she can't think calmly.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water, so I became more sober. Walk back, sit down and press your forehead.

She is still a little dizzy.

However, the dizziness at this moment can no longer be distinguished from alcohol or the result of excessive excitement.

"How is it?" Shaoyin asked with a smile, leaning on the back of the sofa, taking a sip of wine.

Li Xue tilted her head and looked at her with indescribable scorching and enthusiasm.

"I do it myself," she said, "I do it alone."

She can do it alone!

She has the conditions to go it alone!

There is no need to worry too much about the mother's physical condition. She talked with the attending physician before and has decided to perform the operation on her mother. The appointment time is next week, and the operation fee has been allocated.

And the money for postoperative recovery and recuperation, she has also allocated and is ready.

She is not short of money now!

"I have to thank Qi Monian." She couldn't help laughing.

That lunatic, if it were not for him to go mad, she and Yinyin would not get so much money.

"No, I mainly thank you." Shaoyin tapped her forehead with her fingers, "Thank you for your kindness. You were softened for a while, and forged this fate."