Chapter 144 - 147

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Ex Wife

The breakfast was changed the next day.

Meatloaf, pot stickers, oil tea, soy milk, etc. are still there, but Gu Tingyuan's share has become a multi-grain steamed bun.

Mixed grain steamed buns, two three cents. Steamed buns with white flour, two yuan each. Gu Tingyuan saved a penny by eating two multi-grain buns for breakfast.

Seeing the man eating with relish, Shaoyin couldn't help but choke.

Heaven and earth conscience, she didn't want to treat him badly!

But multi-grain steamed buns are also food. They still eat wotou all at once when they are at home. Shaoyin didn't say anything when he saw that he was eating well.

After dinner, Shaoyin took his son out as usual.

There is too much excitement in Fucheng, far from being comparable to throwing sandbags in the countryside, playing with eagles and catching chickens. Occasionally, officers and soldiers will be sent out to apprehend the suspect.

At this time, Shaoyin took her son to stand by the side of the road, waited for the officers and soldiers to pass by, listened to the excitement from passers-by, and then told her son.

After a stroll, drink tea, listen to a story, you can buy lunch and go back to the inn.

An'er was very satisfied with such a day. Every day, her eyes were bright. When she returned to the inn, she ran into the guest room excitedly, entered the door, and rushed into Gu Tingyuan's arms, babbling and talking.

Gu Tingyuan was really anxious about such a day. Without it, whether you buy toys, buy food, drink tea, or read books, it all costs money!

Every day I live in an inn, the fixed price is one hundred and twenty-five cents. When you open your eyes every day, the new one hundred and twenty-five cents are spent.

In addition, his wife would go out every afternoon, and no one would bring him, which made him a little worried.

"Shall I accompany you?" On this day, Gu Tingyuan put down his books, picked up his son and smiled and said: "It doesn't make sense to hug the Buddha's feet temporarily. Your wife has worked so hard to come to the city with me. I should accompany you."

"You accompany An'er." Shaoyin's expression was faint, and she refused calmly: "I don't need you to accompany."

After that, I kissed my son's little face and turned to go out.

Gu Tingyuan looked at her reckless back, then looked at her son's white and tender face, and couldn't help touching his own face.

Lips pressed slightly.

"You play, dad wants to read a book." He carried An'er to the bed, took off his shoes and socks, and then brought all his toys.

An'er is a little puzzled, isn't Dad going to take him out? He just hugged him and walked out, seeming to be going out.

But the father's mood seemed to be wrong. The cub's instinct made him nodded instead of asking, "Oh."

There are two father and son, one playing games and the other reading.

Shaoyin dressed up in disguise and went to the Xinglong Gambling House again.

She was noticed as soon as she entered the door.

"Brother, please."

Xiao Si led her back, still entering the wing where she came last time. However, this time there was a middle-aged man sitting across from him, and the steward I saw last time was standing behind him.