Chapter 055 - 057

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Tyrant's Vase

When did he experience this kind of suffering?

Why do you suffer such hardship?

There was a fiery pain on his back, which made Pei Jiufeng burst out, and threw the firewood to the ground!

He won't recite! What can she do with him?

"You don't want me to do it?" Shaoyin glanced at the firewood he had thrown on the ground, then raised his eyes and raised his eyebrows.

If he is smarter, he knows she is going to be angry.

But how can Pei Jiufeng bow his head to a poor girl with a arrogant disposition? He held his chin high, his eyes staring.

"It turned you back!" Shaoyin glared, bent down and pulled out a thumb-thick twig from the pile of firewood on the ground, and pulled it over his back: "Wang Dagen! You are really turning it away." Let you pick up the firewood, don't pick it up! Now let you carry it and refuse to carry it! Do you expect me to raise you as a young master?"

Pei Jiufeng said heartily, otherwise?

She and the demon are in the same group, and they want to use such naive and ridiculous means to tell him to know how to get lost, then do it to the end!

Raising his arm to a block, only heard a "click", the branch broke in two.

A red mark also appeared on Pei Jiufeng's arm.

This pain was not worth mentioning to him. He put his arm behind him, raised his chin and said, "I don't carry it! I want to carry you back!"

He already knew the demon's temper. When he killed someone, the demon let him go through the same scene again, knowing that the demon was extremely hypocritical, and he would not humiliate him for no reason.

He didn't carry the firewood, and the demon wouldn't do anything to him.

"Okay! This is what you said!" Shaoyin didn't move him when he saw the support, and no longer wasted effort, only said: "Wang Dagen, you have abandoned the last words of your parents, you refuse to support each other with me, you depend on each other. You Even so, I don't recognize you as a younger brother, and I don't care about you from now on!"

Bend down to lift the firewood, and stubbornly stood up.

Without looking at Pei Jiufeng, he moved forward.

She walked farther and farther, without stopping at all, looking back for his meaning.

Pei Jiufeng only felt guilty for a moment, and then became calm.

He wanted to see what the demon would do to him next!

The "monster" didn't do anything to him.

Nothing was done to him.

Pei Jiufeng stood in the wilderness outside the city for a while, not feeling the slightest strangeness. Only the autumn wind howled, blowing on his naked upper body, aroused a shudder.

But Shaoyin's figure moved further and further away, only one black spot could be seen clearly.

The bundle of firewood was very large. After she got up on her back, she couldn't see her head, but only a section of her calf and feet.

The thin girl carrying a huge amount of firewood, struggling to walk outside the deserted city, stepping little by little, struggling to beg for life so hard, ordinary people will inevitably be a little bit intolerant and compassionate when they see it.