Chapter 220 - 222

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Person at the Bottom of the Pit

Shaoyin was held by Lu Mingxiao and rushed out of the ball. He hit a car and drove straight to his own apartment.

Arriving downstairs in the apartment, Lu Mingxiao pressed the elevator, Shaoyin looked at him sideways and smiled, "There is still one hour and three minutes left."

Lu Mingxiao held her hand tightly, hugged her fiercely, strode into the elevator and pressed the seventeenth floor.

"Ding." The elevator arrived.

Lu Mingxiao hugged her out and unlocked with his fingerprints.

Open the door and go in.

close the door.

Cover up a strong relationship.

After seeing her elder sister, Shen Qiong never felt clear, standing on the edge of the ball venue with a face full of absent-mindedness.

He looked over and over again in the direction where they left, but never saw them coming back, and his mood became worse.

I lowered my head and took out my mobile phone and texted my sister: "The prom will be over in a while. Let's go back together. Mom misses you very much."

No response.

After a while, she called.

Nobody answers the phone.

Shen Qiong was very angry, looking at the lively dance party and the colleagues who had fun, only feeling out of place. She couldn't stay any longer, and after speaking to the manager, she took a taxi and went back.

Wu Lingxi was at home, sitting on the sofa, embroidering cross stitch and watching TV.

She has recently become fascinated by cross stitch and wants to embroider a peony flower and hang it at home. She has embroidered one-third of it.

Hearing the door opening, she raised her head: "Joan Qiong is back?"

"Yeah." Shen Qiong changed shoes at the door.

"How about? Is the dance fun?" Wu Lingxi asked.

"It's okay." Shen Qiong walked into the bedroom, changed her dress and put on her home clothes.

Wu Lingxi didn't notice her daughter's emotions. She lowered her head and threaded the needle and said, "Then you came back quite early. I thought you would end up playing late. How about? Is there a male colleague who asked you to dance?"

The company where the youngest daughter works is a large-scale company, with many single girls and many single boys. Although she is older, she also understands that in this kind of occasion, it is easy to sprout something.

When Shen Qiong heard this, she suddenly became irritable!

have! Of course there is! However, she didn't like it all!

What kind of stuff are they? It's short, dull, or ugly, it's annoying!

She was fancy, but the person she fancy, took her straw bag sister and left! Thinking of the backs of the two embracing and leaving, Shen Qiong became more and more angry, and couldn't help but complain to Wu Lingxi. Why did she give Shen Xuan so beautiful?

She and Shen Xuan stand together, like the high-end version and the low-end version, like the genuine and fake products, like the buyer's show and the seller's show.