Chapter 199 - 201 | Arc 12

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Person at the Bottom of the Pit

"Good?"

Seeing the result evaluation from the main brain, I mumbled in frustration. It feels unfair, it should be excellent this time!

Didn't its taskers do a good job? Ending the end times ahead of schedule and entering a new era, people live and work in peace, prosperity and development, much better than the original script!

However, whispering back to whispering, it knew in its heart that Yinyin had robbed the male and female protagonist of the limelight. No matter how good she did, it was not what she should do as a cannon fodder.

"Only Long Aotian's mission was excellent." Huihui turned the past results, because the number of samples was large enough, it had guesses about the criteria for task evaluation.

If the host and the host are not together at the end, the designation is a failure.

If the male and female masters are together, but not sweet enough, then they can barely get a pass.

If the feelings of the male and female masters are sweet and sweet, they can probably get a good one.

As for excellence, Huihui guessed that he still has to perform the duties of cannon fodder and overfulfill the task of cannon fodder. For example, in the world of Long Aotian. Long Aotian male protagonist has a deeper degree of blackening, which belongs to the over-fulfillment of the task, so he gets an excellent.

"Tsk." It glanced in the results column, scanned the word "good", and didn't care much.

What's so great about being excellent? The reward points are not enough for it to buy a pair of shoes for itself. It was this end-of-day mission that it collected a lot of unowned precious metals, rare metals, etc., and made a lot of money.

Looking at the long and long...long numbers in the balance column, it was so happy that it could not close its mouth from ear to ear, grabbed a handful of the script, and threw it to Shaoyin: "Look, what do you want to do?"

It doesn't care about her pickiness anymore, and it doesn't even care about the result of the mission. It just doesn't need to be recycled anyway.

In the system space, Shaoyin looked up at the floating white light spots, grabbed one at random, and turned it over.

After checking seven or eight light spots in a row, her flipping movement slowed down, and her brows frowned slightly.

Huihui has been with her for so many years and knows her very well. When she saw it, she knew that she was not satisfied with the script. He immediately became interested and looked at the light.

This is a task with a modern background.

The hostess is a college student who has just graduated. She has applied for an assistant position in a top 500 company. In the company, all kinds of wonderful things have happened because of the earthy hair style, cheap professional suits, overly smart mind, and outstanding performance.

When she got her first month's salary, the overly generous salary made her very happy. She took the car home on the weekend to visit her mother.

She bought a lot of nutrition, clothes, and even a gold necklace, and returned home happily, preparing to surprise her mother. But when I got home, I just opened the door and heard a choking sound in the living room: "...Xuan Xuan, don't make a fuss. You and Mao Nian have been married for five years. What is your divorce?"