Chapter 115 - 117 | Arc 7

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Fiancee

After Huihui was ejected, he subconsciously sighed: "Oh!"

Its fairy objects can buy villas, wardrobes and countless bodies of fairy objects!

It is a pity that the rules set by the main brain are too annoying, it and the tasker have not had time to board the fairyland. While sighing, it checked the task rating.

"Yinyin?!"

This investigation was shocked! The task is not over, and its tasker is still stuck in it!

Huihui suddenly became anxious and kept operating the task table. It only has this one tasker, why is it stuck in it? Is it a special punishment for not doing well in this mission? No!

It was too anxious, but it was useless no matter how to operate it, Shaoyin just couldn't get out.

Why is this happening? It sweated in a hurry, suddenly thought of something, and quickly grabbed the script, only to see that the content on the script was being rewritten quickly.

"I Chen Feng is not at odds with you!"

Holding He Lingyin's body, Chen Feng burst into pieces with heartache, and his red eyes glared at the Mahayana powerhouse above.

His youthful plum looks arrogant, arrogant and arrogant, but in fact he has a ruler in his heart, and he does nothing for himself. She is dedicated to checking and balancing power, encountering countless obstacles, never complaining, her conviction is as solid as a rock, and she is the person he admires most.

She is the holy place in his heart, the snow-capped mountain towering high in his spiritual world, he will never get lost when he looks at her.

But this person killed her!

In an instant, Chen Feng's aura became violent, and a strong murderous atmosphere surrounded him. The handsome face was as cold as ice, and his red eyes burst into strong hatred. He carefully put down He Lingyin's body, lifted the sword, and screamed to meet the strong Mahayana!

The cultivation base was improved without reservation, but Chen Feng's cultivation base was still lower than the opponent by a large level. However, he had a lot of methods, one after another, and finally he killed the opponent with serious injuries!

"Dare--" The Mahayana monk's voice stopped abruptly, lost his vitality, and crashed down.

Chen Feng dragged his seriously injured body to escape. The other party came from a big sect and was a mainstay existence. He killed these existences and was about to face endless pursuit.

While fleeing while taking risks, Chen Feng escaped into the upper realm by chance and became an unknown pawn, changed his appearance and started anew.

He has not forgotten the hatred from the lower realms. Before logging into the fairyland, the martial art where the Mahayana monks belonged was rooted out and disappeared in the northern region.

And he lowered four magic weapons at the level of immortality and flew to the Southern Region, Northern Region, West Desert, and East China Sea to guard the four sub-temples of the Mortal Sect.

Since then, the mortal sect has flourished, and no power dares to underestimate it.

And the monks didn't dare to despise the mortals anymore, and drew a clear river between them, without interfering with each other.

"Wow."

Huihui looked at the script and couldn't help sighing.

Unexpectedly, Shaoyin was stuck in the mission world, and he still completed the mission!