Chapter 233 - 235

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

My sister-in-law

He Zhiyan didn't kill Qin Jinye. It was not because they were agitated by the words of the two, remembering the reputation of the past, and hesitated.

On the contrary, he doesn't care about it at all.

The reason he changed his mind was because Shaoyin said that she died soon. Only by killing Qin Jinye and telling her son to Xijue can she walk with peace of mind.

He Zhiyan thought that her plan was not appropriate—Han'er was five years old. If Qin Jinye dies, she will die soon. Han'er may successfully attack the Jue, but how can he keep it?

Can a five-year-old child hold a Hou Mansion? How will he grow up? What will it become when you grow up?

The mother and son, one has a vicious heart, but regards their children as fate; the other is childish, but pure and filial in heart. He Zhiyan couldn't bear it, so he couldn't help thinking a little bit for her.

The result of thinking is to keep Qin Jinye alive.

As his eldest son, Han'er can always grow up safely. But Qin Jinye's abandoned leg, hindered his future and damaged his image, Xu Yaoyue may not be able to see him.

If he marries someone else, he will not have too many, too good choices. Han'er has the Xu family as a foreign family, and it is not difficult to keep the inheritance right.

Because of these considerations, he changed his plan without authorization, and instead of killing Qin Jinye as agreed, he abolished his leg.

He wanted to explain to Shao Yin, but the situation didn't allow it, and finally swallowed the explanation and left.

They met by chance, and they had no fate.

This difference means that the sky is separate, perhaps yin and yang are separated.

And he still doesn't know her name.

The sound of horseshoes went away, and Shaoyin withdrew his eyes, with regret in his eyes, but not much.

She asked He Zhiyan to kill Qin Jinye, but she didn't have much hope. The hero, there is always a halo, not so easy to die.

It's not bad to scrap one of his feet.

She stood up slowly, intending to express her concern for her husband.

Han'er stood to the side in a daze, and did not notice her movement, until she stood up and walked in the direction of Qin Jinye, she suddenly came back to her senses: "Mother!"

Trot to keep up.

"Master Hou!" Shaoyin panted three times, slowly moving towards Qin Jinye, his pale and sick face covered with worry, "Are you okay?"

It's strange that Qin Jinye is okay.

He was weak, painful and angry, with thin lips, without a word, he was helped by Xu Yaoyue to walk to the side of the road.

He is tall and tall, and Xu Yaoyue is petite and exquisite. This time he is holding one of his arms, so that his whole body weight is pressed on her body to support him to move around.

If it is a maid or a young man, there is no problem at all.

But Xu Yaoyue is a big girl, and in terms of identity, she is still his wife and sister, such behavior is a little inappropriate.

"Sister..." Xu Yaoyue obviously found out too, she yelled: "I, I..."

Shaoyin didn't seem to notice their overly intimate behavior, and said gratefully: "Yue'er, thank you for your hard work!"