Chapter 025 - End

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Queen

Shaoyin was a little surprised when he saw his ferocious appearance: "What is the emperor talking about?"

What did she do to him?

Didn't you always do your duty and take care of him after playing the role of Xian?

"Do you dare to do it or you dare not recognize it?!"

Luo Xuanmo had a sullen and handsome face, staring at her with hatred, and a deep contempt: "There is a stomach of ghosts in vain, but I did not dare to recognize it, but he was just a sneaky villain!"

Shaoyin wrinkled her brows, her voice was faint, and a little displeased: "If you can't speak, you can shut up, no one will treat you as dumb."

His face suddenly changed, and he was angrily about to say something, Shao Yin interrupted him: "What on earth is the emperor here to do?"

Luo Xuanmo endured forbearance, didn't care about the offense she had just committed, and asked with a sullen face: "I..."

This is really hard to say. The hands behind him clenched, and he almost squeezed out from between his teeth: "This year, there has not been any good news in the harem, but what do you do?!"

Shaoyin blinked and understood what he meant.

He suspects that he can't give birth, is it her hands and feet?

This really wronged her.

It's not her.

"What the emperor said, is it because I am suspicious that I have done something to you, or am I suspicious that I have done something to the harem concubine?" Knowing his intentions, she resumed her leisurely posture, and even smiled on her eyebrows.

Luo Xuanmo suddenly choked.

How can he admit that he can't give birth? Why is she so poisonous!

"I am asking you!" He yelled angrily without being led by her, "What did you do!"

Shao Yin raised her eyebrows without looking at him, sitting on the soft mat and playing chess with herself.

In fact, she was playing chess with Huihui, but Huihui loaded tens of thousands of chess books from Star.com and killed her so much that Shaoyin stopped playing with it and played with herself.

"I didn't do anything." She didn't look up, her voice softly.

"Then how could I—" the voice stopped abruptly and changed abruptly, "Why is there still no good news in the harem?!"

Shao Yin chuckled, "The emperor went up to ask the imperial physician and asked me what to do? Do I need to understand medical skills to be a queen?"

Quietly, he laughed at him again.

Luo Xuanmo was too angry, but no matter how he questioned, Shao Yin always said a word.

"I didn't do it, it's not me, it has nothing to do with me."

It's dry, and it's not her.

Luo Xuanmo couldn't get the answer and left in a hurry.

He didn't want to believe that things had nothing to do with her. If no new prince is born, it will be of great benefit to her, she is extremely motivated.

But she didn't have a temper that she didn't dare to admit. As before, she did not cover up with him in court affairs.

In any case, Luo Xuanmo was relieved of this matter.