Chapter 182 - 184

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Show kindness tool person

There was an uproar in the field.

Everyone understands why the two suddenly turned around-with Liu Shi's strength and desire to control power, how could he allow someone to decentralize power?

The look in Shaoyin's eyes was gleaming.

She can really think about it!

So, can she achieve her goal?

At this moment, different thoughts appeared in everyone's mind. Some people hope that she will achieve it, because it shows that the leader of the base is not fixed and can be replaced. She can, and so can they. Some people want her to fail, so they have a chance.

No one does not yearn for power, especially Liu Shi with his arms around stunning beauties, and the heavenly officials sway in front of them day by day, which makes these ordinary people before the end of the world float in their minds.

Liu Shi noticed the vacillation of his subordinates, and his expression became murderous.

Damn it! Damn Duan Qiuyin!

No one has ever provoked him. Now she has broken the zero record. If she is not killed on the spot, what is his majesty!

In the future, everyone will no longer fear him and dare to provoke him!

Liu Shi never allowed this situation to happen.

"The dynasty is my dynasty. I established it with my own hands and developed it with my own hands. Duan Qiuyin, do you know what your current behavior is? It's a rebellion!" There was a murderous intent in his eyes, "Since ancient times, there has only been one end of rebellion!"

He raised his hand and pointed forward, and ordered: "Kill her!"

The abilities of the base were taken aback for a moment, then they transported their abilities and attacked Shaoyin.

After all, Liu Shi is the boss of the base, and they must listen to him.

However, when he attacked, he was merciful and didn't hurt the killer. Yes, she used to do flattery, not labor and production, just enjoy like a moth. But before the high-level zombies struck, she exerted a lot of strength!

She rushed out at the risk, saving many members of the base, and even many of them with supernatural powers, doing a lot to protect the base. This is one's own person, how can he kill him?

Liu Shi immediately noticed that their hands were soft and their eyes darkened, so he rushed up.

Countless abilities attacked Shaoyin. Some are gentle, some are fierce, and drown her in an instant!

Shaoyin didn't panic after being attacked by many supernatural powers, and there was no feeling of helplessness or anger on her delicate face.

She slowly closed her eyes, her figure rose, floating in the air. A transparent water barrier surging around her body, rotating and flowing with her as the center. Long black hair, waist-length, fluttering behind her back.

She opened her mouth slightly, and there was clearly no sound, but all the supernaturalists suddenly felt that their heads were pierced by thousands of needles. For a moment, their minds were blank, there was no consciousness, only one perception——

"it hurts!"

Including Liu Shi, all those with supernatural powers were unable to gather their spirits to bring out supernatural powers, and the sudden sting of needles made them suffer from a splitting headache.