Chapter 267 - 269 | Arc 15

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

The script Shaoyin grabbed at hand was actually pretty good.

She stood in a room with antique furnishings but somewhat beautiful and dreamy, and looked down at her clothes. It is an unknown fabric, in a clear and light blue color, thin as a cicada's wings, hazy and impenetrable, a little bit of sand flows in it, and a warm temperature can be felt in it.

The world consciousness is automatically completed in her brain, and she gradually finds the information about this gauze, which is a golden shark gauze woven by a small tribe, which is only a few feet a year and pays tribute to the palace. One was rewarded by the emperor to the most beloved concubine, and the other came to her, because her father was a high-ranking prime minister, and she was the only daughter of the prime minister's children.

"Wow." Shaoyin is quite interested in such a special role. Her father is so awkward, and her brothers are not too generous, both civil servants and military attachés, and they have very good wives, and they all spoil her!

"This is obviously the creation of the Proud Girl of Heaven?" She curiously asked, "How can it be cannon fodder?"

Huihui transferred the script to her.

This is a country called Daxia. It is said to have an ancient background, but it is not very similar, because the male protagonist Yan Chaoqing's force value is quite high, can kill hundreds of people with one sword, and it is more like a world of high martial arts.

Yan Chaoqing was Daxia's God of War. He possessed a million cavalry, and he only listened to him. He hit the surrounding countries all over the floor, and never dared to offend Daxia anymore and bowed his head.

But the Yan Dynasty was over twenty-five years old and had not yet married his wife. The emperor was very worried about him, so he accused him of marriage and chose Zhen Huayin, the prime minister's daughter with the highest status and the most beautiful name.

However, three months later, Zhen Huayin died suddenly.

The real cause of her death was the rumors that Yan Chaoqing had blue-faced fangs, which was very horrible.

Others said that he was eight feet tall, his waist was as thick as a bucket, and his hair was as dense as a monkey.

At the moment, handsome gentlemen are popular, and Yan Chaoqing always wears a mask, and can't go out behind closed doors when he's not fighting, and no one knows what he looks like. Zhen Huayin heard from a confidant who said that he was very unwilling to marry such an ugly and terrible man, and cried and said, "I would rather die than marry him".

Then she died.

On the night after saying this, a monster with blue-faced fangs, eight feet tall, and a waist as thick as a bucket stood outside her window. She screamed and died on the spot.

Not long afterwards, the emperor pointed out the marriage for the **** of war again. This time the target of the marriage was also very well-identified and beautiful, but he still had a bad life. After a while, he fell ill and died.

Next, the crazy, the disabled...In short, there is no good end.

He completely broke the Qi Sect marriage, and then no one would like to marry his daughter to Yan Chaoqing, thinking that he was forced to deny his wife. The emperor pointed out that marriage was also not possible, and dragged his family to cry at the gate of the palace, forcing the emperor to withdraw his will.