Chapter 288 - 290

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

Shaoyin began to teach Fengling medicinal herbs.

When she was in Fengfu, there were only weeds in her yard, and she had no conditions to learn anything. And her status in Feng Mansion was low, no one would listen to her even if she made a request, so she could only gnaw at the book.

Now it's different. The prime minister's mansion has everything. Shaoyin can support her what she wants to learn.

In addition to the knowledge of herbs, Shaoyin also ordered people to create a model with a real-life scale, mark acupuncture points, and teach her the veins and acupuncture points. And arranged for the shadow guards to take turns to be her practice objects.

Feng Ling once thought that he did not come to the Prime Minister's Mansion from the small Feng Mansion, but was taken to the Immortal Residence of the Heavenly Palace from the world.

She has a clean, bright, tidy, air-proof and rain-proof room, the bedding is soft and fluffy and warm, the clothes and shoes are well-fitted, and there are plenty of delicious snacks.

Master taught her to be very diligent, that precious knowledge will be taught to her without reservation, no matter how precious medicinal materials are, as long as they are mentioned, they will be ordered to be fetched and placed in front of her, allowing her to study and research.

Master is so kind to her, she must repay her well in the future! Feng Ling swears secretly in her heart.

In a blink of an eye, two months passed.

"Today I am going to a place to detoxify a patient, and you will go with me." Shaoyin took a sip of the tea offered by his disciple, and said.

Feng Ling replied immediately: "Yes, Master."

Shaoyin is going to the God of War Palace to detoxify Yan Chaoqing.

The period of March has come.

The medicinal materials have been collected, and he can detoxify him, and then collect the balance.

She took Feng Ling and rode a carriage to the God of War Palace.

After two months of cultivating deliciously and deliciously, Fengling looked very different, like a small, malnourished, shriveled flower bud, gradually getting nutrients, becoming full, full, and stretched.

The skinny little girl turned pale, with flesh on her cheeks, her eyes sparkling, and she looked very energetic. She was born beautifully, but looking at it now, she has a growing tendency to become a great beauty.

"You take her? Want to seduce Yan Chaoqing?" Huihui asked.

Shaoyin raised her brows and asked, "Is he worthy?"

This is a disciple she carefully cultivated. She didn't confiscated disciples before, but they were all stocked. It was the first time to teach a disciple like this.

Tempting Yan Chaoqing? Is he worthy?

Huihui paused, then he laughed: "He is not worthy!" When the words fell, he asked again, "What are you doing with Feng Ling?"

Shaoyin said, "Take her to see the real patient."

Always staying in the house to read and deal with normal people is not conducive to learning.

It is explained in the script that Feng Ling's mother has a very big background, and she will definitely be found by someone over there in the future. And there is also a medical family, she learns more now, then she won't be at a loss.