Chapter 065 - 067 | Arc 4

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Girl who was eaten by a Monster

Six months after Pei Jiufeng's death, on an unremarkable afternoon, Shaoyin was at his desk to make a study plan for the little emperor for the next quarter, and suddenly his eyes flashed.

The surrounding scene changed drastically.

She and Huihui were ejected by the world.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Huihui screamed in panic, "the punishment is coming! The mastermind is about to start judging! Am I going to die!!"

Shaoyin regrets that this is over.

She hasn't been a prime minister with enough beauty, and recently several generals are ready to move and want to pull her off the horse, but she hasn't led them to make a move.

Hope the next world is more fun.

Thinking about this, she would forget about the pity, and casually teased her: "Don't worry, I will remember you after you die, and I won't forget you when I have other systems."

Of course, this sentence didn’t make him feel ashamed. On the contrary, he couldn’t hold back and cried: “It’s all you, why are you so bad, you can make a mission, but you deliberately screwed it up. Now I’m going to die. Are you satisfied?"

It cried extremely aggrievedly, and its voice trembled. Obviously, it hadn't made it feel safe to spend a lot of loans before, and it still felt that its life could not be guaranteed.

"You won't die." Shao Yin said.

It has been held in her hand, and no one can **** it from her.

Moreover, the main brain may not give it a chance and simply scrap it. It has only done three tasks, two passed and one failed, so it will not be scrapped.

"Ding."

"The world judged that the grade failed."

The result of the mastermind's judgment came out very quickly.

The gray screams suddenly sounded.

Shaoyin paused and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

The barking is the same as torture. But she obviously didn't feel anything?

Although she has no memory of the past, her intuition tells her that the technological civilization has not yet developed to perform actions under her nose, but she is ignorant.

"Ouuuu, failed, the mission failed." Huihui cried and said.

"..." Shao Yin, "didn't you know it a long time ago?"

Huihui only cried, and after a while, it rattled and said, "The master said that I won't punish me this time, but the next mission must be successful, otherwise I will be dismantled and made into another system."

Shaoyin could feel the little things in her palms balled up.

She was a little funny, and said, "Congratulations."

Congratulations to escape.

Huihui was also very happy, and soon stopped crying, and sighed: "It turns out that the loan is really useful."

It feels that it can get away with it, and the huge loan has given a lot of effort.

"You can't mess around in the future!" It quickly said angrily, "Look, you almost killed both of us!"

"Do you think I'm dead, you can live well if you are received by other systems? Don't think about it!" It scared her, "You follow me, you are your own, I will tolerate you and indulge you, but When you reach other systems, you are no longer yours, and you will always suffer more than others..."