Chapter 224 - 226 | Arc 13

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

My sister-in-law

It's not surprising that Huihui failed in the last world grade. The emotional lines of the male and female leaders are broken, and it is strange to pass.

Seeing the mastermind's assessment, it was not flustered at all. It now has food in its hand. It fed itself from the mission world of the last days. With so much surplus food, it simply doesn't know how to spend it!

Look at its task force again, it is really shabby, the total grade point is less than three digits.

She is too mad, and she does the task entirely based on her mood, no matter what the result is. Taskers of other systemists are very dedicated to do tasks, earn points, obtain various resources from the system mall, or give themselves a chance to rebirth. Shaoyin doesn't, she doesn't seem to care at all.

"Kiss, don't you want a body?" Huihui asked curiously.

She is a group of wandering souls, the kind without a body. Looking at it from a popular look, she is dead, a soul body without a body protection, and it will be dissipated in a short time.

Shaoyin didn't want it at all.

What is the torso? What is the use?

"How do you know that I have no body?" she said lightly.

Huihui was surprised, and the whole person suddenly sat up halfway: "What? You have a body?!"

Isn't she...not dead? !

Is it a living creature? !

Huihui was frightened immediately. Their system rarely binds living creatures. One is that they are not allowed, and the other is that dead creatures are easier to control.

"Perhaps." Shao Yin said.

She answered vaguely, but Huihui did not feel at ease at all, and her whole person was rarely anxious: "How can it be done? Then I am fouled? Am I going to be punished? No, don't..."

It murmured non-stop, as if it had returned to the time when it was afraid of mission failure and was scrapped by the system.

But after all, it has grown.

After experiencing many tasks, it quickly calmed down: "Just as if I didn't ask, just as if you didn't say, there is no such thing at all. Those who don't know are not guilty, and I don't know anything."

It calmly deleted this piece of code.

"How do you know that you haven't deleted it before?" Shao Yin said suddenly.

Huihui was taken aback, and then the whole person fought a cold war!

"Hahaha!" Shaoyin burst into laughter suddenly.

Huihui became angry and pressed the "Delete" button angrily.

Before pressing, it thought of something, and quickly wrote a new instruction: "It is forbidden to ask about the origin of the tasker."

The new instruction was successfully implanted, and it breathed a sigh of relief.

She just teased it on purpose. If it had done this before, it would have written this instruction long ago. It is only written now, which is enough to prove that it has not happened before.

Then, press the "Delete" key.

A moment later, Huihui was a little dazed, looking at Shao Yin who was laughing loudly, and curiously said: "Kiss, what are you laughing at?"