Chapter 279 - 281

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

Shaoyin woke up as usual the next morning.

Without the haggard feeling of staying up late, her cheeks are rosy, her eyes are clear, and the whole person looks radiant.

"Dad won't let me go out?" After breakfast, Shao Yin, who was about to go to the God of War Palace, was stopped by Qing Mei and Hong Shao. After asking the reason, it was not difficult for the two maids to go directly to the main courtyard to find Prime Minister Zhen.

"My lord is in the Lingxiao Pavilion." The servant replied.

Lingxiao Pavilion is the treasure house of the Prime Minister's Mansion. A seven-story tower was built, located in the central area of ​​the Prime Minister's Mansion, surrounded by many guards, and glazed tiles with cornices and beasts, exquisite and magnificent.

"Father!" Shaoyin ran into the Lingxiao Pavilion and found Prime Minister Zhen on the fourth floor.

He was looking at the martial arts secrets in Fuzhong's new collection, the ones that Shaoyin had just memorized, with a look of caution and cherishment.

"Father, why don't I allow me to leave the house?" She ran over and stood in front of Prime Minister Zhen, and said nonchalantly: "What's so fun in the house? It's boring! I'm going out and going for a stroll!"

Prime Minister Zhen raised his head and said solemnly: "You can go out, but you are not allowed to go to the God of War Palace."

"Oh, father saw me through." Shao Yin stomped lightly.

Xiao Jiujiu, he could think of this idea with his fingers! Prime Minister Zhen was so angry and funny, his serious expression eased three points, and he looked at his daughter lovingly and said: "Yinyin, you have suffered a lot in the past two days, and you have a good rest in the house."

"I don't want it." Shaoyin shook her head repeatedly, "I did suffer. As a hero of the Zhen family, I asked for a reward for going out of the house!" She looked righteous and confident, "Father, trapped me in the house, it's not. The way to treat heroes!"

Prime Minister Zhen was immediately amused: "I am your father!"

"That won't work either." Shaoyin shook his head, "I won't tell you, I'm out to play."

After speaking, he stopped listening to his answer and ran away.

Prime Minister Zhen was dumbfounded, until she ran to the top of the stairs, she hurriedly shouted: "Yinyin! Yinyin!"

But his call is useless.

As long as he is reluctant to tie up his daughter, he can't control her.

Shaoyin got on the carriage again and came to the God of War Palace.

When the housekeeper saw her, he smiled decently: "Ms. Zhen is here."

This is the last day. No matter how hard it is, it will pass.

"Yeah." Shao Yin nodded, and walked straight to the treasure house, "Let's go."

The butler followed.

After entering the treasure house, Shao Yin walked towards the area of ​​martial arts cheats without squinting. Pointing to the second-to-last row, the third-to-last cheat book for strengthening muscles and bones, and said: "Bring it to me."

The housekeeper was a little surprised when she saw the secret book she pointed to. This eldest lady, from the moment she arrived in this area, began to read the many martial arts secrets from the first one in the first row. There was no one in the past, nor did she disturb the order.