Chapter 080 - 082

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Girl who was eaten by a Monster

Some things cannot stand scrutiny.

For example, how far did Bai Ling help him go? Two kilometers, right? How much time can it take for such a short distance? Those monsters arrived, ate the flesh and blood of the big monster, and fled, their actions were a bit too agile.

It seems to have long been hiding in the dark, waiting for an opportunity.

While he was unconscious, Bai Ling was not attacked. The distance of two kilometers is not enough to dilute the taste of pure Yin blood, and ordinary monsters can't resist this fragrance at all. But Bai Ling was not attacked, and the monsters fled after eating the flesh and blood of the big monster.

This is very unreasonable.

He thought about a lot of unreasonable places, and thought about these unreasonable reasons.

The young man stood in the cold wind, his face was as hard as a stone carving, and he was extremely cold. Until a "sneeze", he was awakened from contemplation, and when he tilted his head to look, Bai Ling had been so cold that his cheeks were red and his nose was running straight.

Thinking that she didn't know anything, and that the body of the big monster was eaten, it was no wonder that her face was slightly calm.

"Let's go," he said.

Bai Ling was uncomfortable with the cold just now, but didn't dare to make a sound, lest it disturb him. I sneezed because I couldn't help it. I thought he was going to be angry, but I didn't expect him to be so calm.

"Oh, good." She nodded, curling her neck and following behind him.

After walking out for a while, she couldn't help asking: "If the monster's body is eaten, will it cause trouble?"

In her cognition, something that ate the monster's corpse might replace that monster and continue to do evil.

As a result, she blamed herself a little, but felt that she was not doing things well.

"It's nothing, don't think too much." Yan Fei said.

Bai Ling felt that his tone had improved a lot, his tight heartstrings gradually relaxed, and he breathed out quietly.

When she relaxes, she feels tired.

First, I fought the monster, and then helped him to walk. The sweat on her body was layer after layer. She was a little top-heavy and felt that she might be ill.

But she had just done something bad, so she didn't dare to say it, and resisted the discomfort and walked in the direction of the city.

"I shouldn't have lost my temper at you just now." Yan Fei saw that she had been silent, his eyes fluttered a bit, and he thought about apologizing.

If it weren't for her, he shouldn't be able to draw out the big monster.

Although the body of the big monster was eaten and he suffered a great loss, the big monster also died and died in his hands. The reputation of the Demon Catcher Association and his personal reputation have been preserved, which is a good thing.

Yan Fei thought that he could bear this loss, and his anger was calmed down. Looking at the girl who was obviously flattered, his voice eased: "You have worked hard today. Go back and take a good rest. I owe you a favor."

"No, no, it doesn't matter." Bai Ling was really flattered. He was furious before.

She thought that this matter would not go away, but unexpectedly he suddenly became tolerant and couldn't believe it was true for a while.