Chapter 262 - 264

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The male partner's wife

A man who drives a meat is completely different from before.

The originally reserved and arrogant man suddenly turned into a clingy cat. Wake up in the morning and hug your wife and kiss you. When you rest at noon, you will go home every day if you don’t be lazy.

He no longer expresses himself deliberately as before. The rest time is limited, so he directly asks his servants to buy food and rush home by himself. When he got home, he took his wife into the house, rubbing his ears and ears.

Sometimes I want to go crazy, Shaoyin doesn't accompany him crazy, always pushes back.

He turned into a boneless snake, pestering people during the day and even at night. Either do something intimate, or talk around Shaoyin with unnutritious sticky words, seeming to make up for what has been missing in the past two decades.

Until one day, he saw Shaoyin drinking medicine.

"Yin Yin is sick?" He asked anxiously.

Shaoyin glanced at him, drank a few mouthfuls of the concoction in the bowl, and replied slowly: "It's avoiding soup."

boom!

Zhao Yuanci's mind exploded, and he lost all thoughts for a while. It took a long time before he gathered his mind again, his face was pale, and gradually turned to angry red again, he pointed at her, couldn't believe it, and said: "You, you—"

Is she so unwilling to conceive his baby? !

"You, you are too much!" He felt angry and humiliated.

She is his wife now, even if she pretends to be someone else in her heart, she shouldn't be so!

Shaoyin didn't need to think about it, just by looking at his expression, he knew where he was thinking.

Putting down the medicine bowl, he said indifferently: "I once heard people say that it is not easy for women to give birth prematurely, and it is not good for the bones of the body."

Zhao Yuanci was taken aback: "Yes, so?"

"Hmm." Shao Yin nodded, "It's not what you think."

Zhao Yuanci's face was burnt immediately, embarrassed, ashamed, and ashamed.

"me…"

"I don't blame you," Shaoyin said, with his hands folded on his knees, looking up at him, "I should have said to you. For the past two years, I don't want to have children. If you refuse, Whatever you do, I will not change my mind anyway."

Zhao Yuanci originally wanted to say that if it was for this reason, he had no opinion. But immediately after hearing her say "whatever you want," she immediately felt uncomfortable.

What can he do? What will happen to him? In her heart, how unsuccessful he is?

"I won't do anything." He straightened his body, and put his hand pointing at her back. He was behind him, making a fist slightly, looking at her faintly, and said: "Your concerns are reasonable, and I don't want to. You hurt your body."

Turning around after speaking, strode away.

He was afraid that if he didn't leave again, he would be unable to control it, and asked the sentence: "Can you hold me in your heart now? What's the point?"

He dared not ask, for fear of getting answers that he didn't want to hear.

But without asking, these words silt in the bottom of my heart, like a wriggling creature, sprayed with acid venom all around, burning his heart.