Chapter 004 - 006

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Queen

Let's assume that he missed it.

She didn't go bad and missed him. Just when he was short-tempered and lost his mind, he forgot the danger of the high platform.

Shaoyin couldn't help thinking, what would happen if he didn't do it?

Thoughts spread out.

Luo Xuanmo wanted soldier charms, and they had to.

In the original plot where she died, he got it and cut her all over.

That was actually a plot of sugar sprinkling.

When she was about to slay her family, Luo Xuanmo began to have nightmares, and could not sleep well overnight.

When the hostess noticed it, she comforted him and said, "Whose family has no daughters? The empress has gone, but the family killed by them doesn't have a daughter? The people are also human, and the heart will hurt too!"

He also said: "The queen empress was a wise name before she was alive, and the whole world respects her. If she is still alive, knowing that her family is so domineering, she will definitely support the emperor and kill her relatives righteously!"

How sweet! The hostess can always stand at his point of view, think for his sake, unravel him, love him...

"Mother?" A childish voice sounded, pulling Shaoyin's thoughts back. She looked down and saw Xi'er raised a worried little face, "Is my mother unwell?"

He was abducted by her just now, and he aroused his mother as before.

"It's okay." Shaoyin immediately removed his disgusting and uncomfortable expression and changed his usual appearance, "Xieer don't worry, her mother is an adult, and she will take care of herself."

Xier didn't feel relieved immediately, but looked at her again before nodding, "Okay."

Seeing him blinking his big eyes with a serious look, Shao Yin loved it so much. The emotions that were so disgusting were all diluted a bit.

However, thinking back to the plot just now, nausea appeared again.

Her family has always strict rules and disciplines, how could she kill other people's daughters and be domineering to the point of being sacked by the whole family?

The designation was made by Luo Xuanmo, and couldn't run away!

He stood up again, and the hostess was still clapping her hands, a pair of bitches!

anyway.

Luo Xuanmo is determined to win the soldier talisman, and she will never support him as his queen. What will happen between the husband and wife?

It is bound to argue, quarrel, and feelings will wear away in quarrels.

The old love will no longer exist.

Not only will the relationship be lost, but the two sides will be hostile, and they will become enemies.

Where will Xier stand by then? He is the hardest.

There is nothing to analyze here.

The queen must die.

By dying early, Luo Xuanmo would be able to preserve the image of the affectionate emperor and remove a major obstacle early. Later, when he meets the only love in his life, he can make her the queen and share the world with her. In order to pass on his legacy to the children he has never owed and loved.