Chapter 058 - 060

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Tyrant's Vase

Suddenly out of the dream, Pei Jiufeng was not happy at all!

Is this time to leave?

Usually he wants to leave the dream so much, the demon won't let him go. At this time, he was teased and wanted to speak out for himself, so he kicked him out!

Isn't this a player? !

"Gu must have cut you!!" He raised his head and yelled into the air.

Damnable demon! Let him suffer so much and still teased him so much! He is dead!

The palace people waiting outside, could not help shivering when they heard this roar.

Who provokes the emperor again? God bless you, the emperor must never kill anyone today.

After venting, Pei Jiufeng gradually calmed down his anger.

In any case, it is good for him to wake up.

Shen said: "Come in!"

The palace people immediately filed in.

The towel holder held the towel, held the water basin at the end, waited on Pei Jiufeng to wash and change clothes, and put on the boots.

"How long have I slept?" Pei Jiufeng asked.

The chief **** was startled, and cautiously replied: "The emperor slept for four hours for a single moment."

He slept at ten o'clock last night, and it is now more than six o'clock in the morning, which is eight hours.

Pei Jiufeng twisted her eyebrows, her fingers squeezed unconsciously. Unsurprisingly, no matter how long it takes in the dream, it is just one night in reality.

In fact, if it doesn't affect real life, who cares about dreaming?

That is, the demon's methods were too sky-reaching, and he was immersed in a clear and lifelike dream, even after waking up, the memory was as new, as if the experience of more than half a month had happened truly.

Pei Jiufeng didn't want to dream anymore.

It's disgusting.

Especially sitting at the dining table, watching the table full of various breakfasts, sour, sweet, salty, meaty, red and green, beautiful and smelling, he involuntarily secreted water from his mouth.

In reality, he has never been hungry, but the heart-burning hunger in the dream seems to be imprinted in his bones, making him uncontrollably salivate when he sees the delicious food.

He ate twice as much food as usual.

The palace people were stunned. Could it be that today's breakfast was exceptionally delicious? But the chef of the Imperial Dining Room hasn't changed? The materials are also those, and they haven't changed.

In any case, as long as the emperor doesn't kill, they don't care about anything.

After Pei Jiufeng finished his breakfast, he went to court.

Yesterday, a courtier raised the issue of disaster relief in the three southwestern counties. Pei Jiufeng agreed, and the minister, together with his colleagues, came up with a detailed plan overnight, and put forward a specific implementation plan this morning.

When Pei Jiufeng listened, there was no expression on his pale face.

The courtiers were unsure of what he was thinking, and waited nervously.