Chapter 089 - 091

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Lost Daughter of the Eldest Princess

Shao Yin was stunned for a moment.

Huihui also froze for a while, and then "quack" laughed: "Okay, okay, you have been demoted from a junior high school student again and become a primary school student!"

At the age of five or six, just enlightened, what is it not a primary school student?

I think she was a high school student the first time she studied, and the second time she was a junior high school student. This is great, but she was demoted to be a primary school student again!

"Your friends are getting younger each time!"

Gray gray is unstoppable.

People say, who are the friends around you, who are you. She is playing with a group of children now, not just children!

Shaoyin was also a little ashamed.

In the last mission world, she was making friends with a group of fifteen or sixteen-year-old children. She told Huihui that she didn't mind, but she really didn't mind.

Children at this age have their thoughts taking shape, and their knowledge of the world has been laid. Although they are not mature, they can still be discussed.

However, five or six-year-old children...

"What's so funny about this?" she said sternly, "what's the matter with the child? Isn't the child cute?"

Huihui saw through her strong support and burst into laughter: "Hahaha!"

Shaoyin ignored it.

"Yinyin?" Seeing her daughter lowered her eyes and did not speak, the princess stroked her heart, "Don't you want to study with your brothers?"

The eldest prince and the second prince stood aside looking at her.

"No." Shao Yin shook his head, "I'm just thinking, don't I have to get up early every day?"

She used to study, and the time was arranged, what time to get up, what time to eat, what time to digest and play, and what time to start formal reading.

Now I have added a link to enter the palace. It takes more than half an hour to set up a car, go out, hurry, enter the palace, and enter the study.

One hour is two hours.

Shaoyin roughly calculated that this trip would take at least an hour and a half.

If you deduct the time for digestion and play, and merge it into the time on the road, then you have to get up an hour earlier.

When the princess heard this, she began to ponder.

"Yinyin is sleepy?" The young emperor laughed, "Then you live in the palace, just live in the Yilan Palace where your mother used to be."

Shaoyin immediately shook her head and grasped the princess's hand tightly and said, "I don't want to leave my mother."

As he said, his head was buried in the princess's leg.

The princess laughed.

Originally, she was very reluctant to give up her daughter, but her daughter was even more reluctant to give up her.

"You don't want to leave me, but you have to get up early." The princess stood with her, and lightly nodded her forehead.

Shaoyin didn't say anything, "Then I won't go to the palace, I will study at home." After all, she is not a real child, she is usually enough to be cute, and she will be ashamed if she is too childish.