Chapter 304 - 306

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Victim

He said she was unreasonable? Did he really say that?

Su Qianling couldn't believe it. She pressed her chest tightly with one hand, only feeling her heart palpitations severely. The husband, who has always indulged and spoiled her, actually said that she was unreasonable for a maid?

She had difficulty breathing for a while, and a large expanse of Venus appeared in front of her, and the hand pointing at him couldn't help hanging down, holding the case table. Fingers clasped the table tightly, so hard that the knuckles turned white.

"Isn't it?" Pei Jingyan looked at his wife's uncomfortable appearance, but did not feel how much he felt sorry for him, but was full of disappointment and sadness.

This is the wife he always thought of as kind and forgiving. Because of suspicion and alertness, she married a fool. Because you can't hear a word of truth from others, it makes people applaud. How could this be the kind and forgiving wife in his heart?

He was extremely disappointed, his thin lips pressed tightly, his hand tightly clutched at the maid's wrist, so strong he was about to crack the bone.

Shao Yin hurriedly said: "Second Master! Second Master calms down! It is the slave maid who can't speak, and it is the slave's fault that makes the mistress unhappy. The second master calms down his anger, don't make the mistress sad!"

While struggling with his wrist, he looked at Su Qianling in a panic, his face was full of panic and helpless, as if he was afraid of being misunderstood by the master.

In Su Qianling's eyes, it was this maid who was provoking her. In front of her, Qiao Zhang acted, with a pitiful appearance, deliberately instigating and arching fire in front of the second master.

She sneered, and leaned back, not looking at Shaoyin or Pei Jingyan. Her heart was extremely angry, but her face was dignified and calm, elegant to the extreme, and she lifted her chin slightly and said, "Yes, the second master said it. Yes, I'm very unreasonable. Look, even a maid can't see it. She pointed to my nose and taught me a lesson."

How did she teach her? From the beginning to the end, there was even a "no" and I never said her! Pei Jingyan's expression is even more bizarre. He only thinks that his wife is very stingy. She is really unreasonable and only feels angry.

As Shaoyin kept struggling, he also reacted and let go of her wrist. However, he looked at her and said: "You are not wrong, you don't need to slap your mouth."

What's wrong with her? A timid and weak maid who has no rules. I was angered by my wife and fined for three months of monthly money. I never complained. At this moment, when she was angered by his wife and asked her to slap her mouth, she also accepted it and took the blame on herself. That's it, the wife still wronged her!

"Do you have to slap me in the face?!" Seeing him defending a maid several times, Su Qian trembled uncontrollably with aura, and looked at him bitterly.

Pei Jingyan knew this was wrong in his heart, and no one would wrong his wife if he was wronged. But at this moment, he didn't know what was wrong, only felt that he could no longer indulge her.

"I want to take her." He tilted his head and glanced at the pretty girl beside him, and saw that she was so frightened as a shivering little rabbit, her heart softened slightly, and then he looked at his wife with a cold voice: "You will make arrangements as soon as possible. Bar."

Boom! There seemed to be a thunder in his mind, making Su Qianling unable to sit still, and his mind was blank, with only one thought-he really fell in love with that maid, he was about to take a concubine, she was the most afraid of all the time. Things have come true.