Chapter 246 - 249

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

My sister-in-law

Shaoyin never returned to Wu'anhou's Mansion.

I usually live in a Bezhuang, and all communication is arranged in Bezhuang. Sometimes when I go out to make appointments with others, I still go to Bezhuang when I come back. Occasionally, the carriage passes by the gate of Wu'anhou's Mansion without stopping.

Han'er never went back. He usually accompanies the prince to study in the palace, and takes a vacation of ten days and a half a month.

After leaving the palace, he will go to the other village outside the capital. If there is nothing to return to Wu'an Hou's Mansion, and if there is anything, it is regarded as nothing, and he is unwilling to go back and take a look at Qin Jinye.

As Qin Jinye wished, no one in the mansion could crush Xu Yaoyue, and there was no mistress on it to serve. Rounded up, she was the wife of the main house.

However, the fact is not what he thought, Xu Yaoyue still did not see many smiles on her face.

"What else annoys you?" he asked inexplicably when he approached her.

Xu Yaoyue accumulated a lot of bitterness in her heart, but this man didn't realize it at all, so she asked her in surprise, making her even more resentful!

She turned her head away and said nothing.

"Come here!" Seeing her, Qin Jinye went to ask the little maid beside her.

The little maid looked at the room, then looked at the majestic face of Master Hou, blessed her body, and whispered: "A lot of people don't respect the aunt, and the aunt is upset."

"What auntie!" Qin Jinye shouted, "Ms. Xu!"

The little maid's eyes widened suddenly, with an incredible expression on her face, and then she hurriedly lowered her head to cover her horror: "Yes, Lord Hou!"

"Yeah." Qin Jinye nodded, fingers lightly clasped the crutches, and asked: "Who does not respect Madam? How do you disrespect?"

The little maid gave a few examples.

how to say? Xu Yaoyue was in charge of the affairs of the mansion, so no one would dare to disrespect her. But the problem is that she is an aunt, not a serious master.

Although Lord Hou loved her, she was just an aunt after all! Besides, there are no sons under his knees, and those who are not depended on are not as good as them!

Besides, everyone with a discerning eye knows the origin of this Aunt Xu, and they look down on her from the bottom of their hearts, let alone respect, it is good not to say a few times in private, Aunt Chen and others who were sent away before, All have more face than her.

If you look down on it in your heart, it is very difficult for people to show respect. Some people listen to her arrangements in public, and smash their mouths in private. Some people are not convinced on the face and want to contradict her.

Xu Yaoyue is not stupid, how can I not feel it? Especially before Shaoyin moved out, she slapped her unobtrusively, without a word of explanation afterwards, and Qin Jinye didn’t do much, and it even established her position, telling her to have a waist shot. Can't straighten up.

Bothering to manage the entire Hou Mansion, Qin Jinye didn't understand her hard work, let alone understand her grievances, Xu Yaoyue felt very boring!

"Yue'er, I have already dealt with those who don't know their respectability, don't be angry."