Chapter 086 - 088

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Lost Daughter of the Eldest Princess

After Shaoyin was found, she was immediately held by the guards, mounted on the horse, and sent back to her home as quickly as possible.

The loss of the little princess is a major event, and the two masters in the mansion are waiting for news. Nothing is more important than this.

As for the two kidnappers, they were **** by the rest of the guards and followed closely behind.

The small courtyard was sealed off and guarded by a dozen guards.

The guard held the reins in one hand and the little princess in the other, galloping all the way.

"Yinyin!"

Seeing her daughter come back, the eldest princess let out a heart-piercing noise, and panic rushed to hug her and hugged her tightly.

"Mother!" Shaoyin plunged into her arms.

The eldest princess hugged her, her arms burst out with great strength, like two iron hoops, Shaoyin was almost out of breath by her arms.

But she didn't say a word, because she felt the uncontrollable tremor of the princess's body.

She was really terrified.

"Little princess!" Nursing mother, Wan Cui and others wiped their tears from the side.

They were also terrified. The little princess loses from their hands, if there is a case, their family will die!

Although the eldest princess has not had time to punish them, she blames herself, regrets and fears, and tortured them exhausted, describing them as embarrassed.

"Yinyin found it?!" Jing Anhou who heard the news also returned.

After he learned that his daughter was missing, he searched everywhere with the guards. Not long ago, a guard went to inform him, and he immediately returned on horseback.

As soon as I walked to the front, I found my daughter was stunned into a shocking posture. I was shocked and pulled away the princess's arm and shouted: "You are strangling the sound!"

When the eldest princess touched her hand, she immediately raised her head and gave him a hard look.

It's all him!

This cold and affectionate man!

If it weren't for his selfishness, would she have only her daughter left in her life? !

Just tonight, she almost lost her daughter!

Jing Anhou only looked at her when she lost her temper and ignored her hostile eyes. After pulling her daughter out, Jing Anhou looked at it and frowned, "Take the little princess to rest!"

Shaoyin's current appearance is not good.

Her hair was broken up by the woman without being combed, and now it was draped over her shoulders.

Although the bitter grass juice on the face was washed off, the neck, hands, and the back of the earlobes were still stained.

Jing Anhou caught a glimpse of those traces that shouldn't be there, and was frightened for a while. If he didn't find his daughter in time, he would use the trick of the kidnapper. I am afraid that after tonight, he will never be able to find it again!

Even if he wanted incense, his daughter was also his blood and blood. Jing Anhou's face was blue with anger when he thought of her being abducted and sold to an unknown place and what was about to happen!