Chapter 227 - 229

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

My sister-in-law

The little child used his hands and feet together, climbed onto her soft couch, kneeled down on both knees, his little soft body bent down, and his head was close to her knees.

He rested lightly on her lap.

A small ball, curled up against her legs, with his hands neatly folded in his arms, only his cheeks were lightly close to her, an expression full of attachment.

Shaoyin was surprised by the child curled up next to his legs, an idea flashed through his mind, and said strangely, "Is it what I think?"

This child is born again?

Just like a certain mission before, this mission world also has a reborn?

She has reason to be so skeptical.

First of all, there is no such scene in the script.

Secondly, when the child rushed in, his eyes didn't look like a real child.

Third, a real child would not snuggle around her legs so neatly. He is more like an adult who has grown up, knows the rules and shame, and is embarrassed to jump into her arms.

And even if he is not an adult, he is not far away. Shao Yin guessed that he was at least fifteen or six years old.

Children at this age are so aggrieved, they will actually jump into the arms of their mothers and act like spoiled and confide in their mothers. But Qin Yuhan didn't. Once he came in, he was very restrained.

After a while, a gray response came.

"Normal."

Since this is the second time I have seen the reborn, it attaches great importance to it and deliberately boarded the system forum, and then it found that this kind of thing is not uncommon.

The system and scale of the mission world are very large, and it is normal for a small bug to occur.

"In this case, he should have foreseen the established fate." Huihui explained.

On the forums, the system did not call this rebirth, but regarded it as a subtle bug in the world that caused a small number of individuals to read data abnormally, such as Qin Yuhan, who misread information that should not be known at the moment.

Shao Yin raised an eyebrow.

Foresight of fart.

She disagrees with this explanation. The reason is simple. Qin Yuhan's eyes are not like real children, and his behavior is also different from real children.

If his memory, his knowledge, his behavior, and his mind are all different from a real child, is he still a child?

Foresight does not make people mature.

Experience only.

"What's the matter?" Shaoyin lowered his eyes, gently stroking the child's tender shoulders, and asked softly: "How come you cry like this?"

Han'er was stroking her shoulders with her mother's gentle hand, only to realize that she was worrying her mother.

He had just experienced a strange situation, suddenly returned from adulthood to childhood, and seeing his mother who was still alive, he was so excited that he cried like this.

It really shouldn't make my mother worry.

Busily sitting upright, trying to hold back the tears: "It's nothing, my child is just a nightmare."