Chapter 022 - 024

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Queen

In one day, such a big reversal occurred, and the upper and lower parts of the palace did not react.

No one could have imagined that in order to clear Shen Zhaorong's accusation, the emperor actually reversed black and white and insisted that the Witch Gu doll be a blessing doll! Let the empress make one for him and show it everywhere!

It's incredible!

If the emperor felt sorry for Shen Zhaorong, why didn't he protect her in the first place and hit her ten boards?

Everyone couldn't figure it out. They just felt that this palace was getting weirder day by day, and all these weird things had happened. They wouldn't be surprised when the sun came out from the west.

The one who is most angry is Jing Bie!

After she learned the news, she was so angry that she threw all the antique ornaments, paperweights, inkstones, pen holder books, etc. in the room that could fall!

"He loves that little **** so much!" She was so angry that her pretty face was distorted, and her bright eyes were filled with hatred, "I can't wait for a day! He can't wait for a day! If I think of a way, I will save that **** immediately!"

Half a day ago, Luo Xuanmo was still with her, saying many love words to her, and said that the surname Shen was not in his eyes at all, but treated her as a maidservant for massage.

Is this the maid he was talking about? Can't wait for a day, for fear that she will suffer, will hesitate to turn black and white to save? !

"Is Shaoyin stupid?" Jing 嫔 fell in the room and could fall, and the rest were heavy furnishings such as tables and chairs. She couldn't beat her, and was so angry that she wandered around the room, "Is she stupid! The emperor? She will give whatever she wants! Give him even such ideas!"

She didn't believe that this was Luo Xuanmo's idea.

Luo Xuanmo just walked away from her not long ago. If he had a way, he would have done so long ago and would not hit Shen Xuexi's ten boards first.

Only Shaoyin gave him the idea.

"Does she remember that Shen Xuexi hit her in the face during the Mid-Autumn Festival last year!" She said angrily, her pretty face so fierce that she frightened the servants not to step forward, and shrank and hid in the corner.

"Useless idiot!" She cursed for a long time, and she hated Shaoyin to death. She felt that she had nothing to do with her, and she was so weak that she did not have the majesty of a queen!

After she scolded Shaoyin and scolded Shen Xuexi, she was so anxious that even Luo Xuanmo was so frightened that the people around her knelt to the ground. For a long time, she was tired of scolding, and said with a cold face: "Take me as a fool? Dreaming!"

She even remembered Luo Xuanmo.

Luo Xuanmo hadn't forgotten her here. Arranged Shen Xuexi to live in a palace close to his Qinzheng Hall, so she coaxed a lot, saying how much wronged she had been in order to get her out of the plight, and after gaining her love, Turned back and went to Jingbing's place.

Along the way, Luo Xuanmo was thinking about how to explain to Jing Lai.

His explanation to Shen Xuexi was that the queen was dissatisfied with the punishment she received. He tried to kill her with a rod. He did not hesitate to propose to stab his villain, and finally let the queen relieved.