Chapter 068 - 070

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Girl who was eaten by a Monster

As Shaoyin talked about the topic, more and more students gathered around.

Everyone hasn't noticed that Classmate Gu Yin has a soft voice. He doesn't have a rush or rash when speaking, and has a kind of power to calm people down.

Everyone's attention is on her pen.

Looking at the figure she drew by hand, with a simple click, an auxiliary line that turned corruption into magic came out. Written by hand, line by line, concise and appropriate formulas leaped on the paper.

It seems that the signature pen in her hand is extraordinary!

As I get more inspired, I gradually become excited one by one!

"Jingle Bell!"

Suddenly, the class bell rang.

The students were in the process of enlightening and almost caught something, and it was very uncomfortable to be interrupted suddenly like this.

But it was about to go to class, so I had to spread out reluctantly.

Regret, regret, reconciled, and walked slowly to his seat.

When the English teacher came in, he saw that the order in the classroom was not very good. It should have been a long time since the children who took out their textbooks and waited for the teacher to attend the class, there are still many children who have not sat down!

"Sit down! Sit down!" The English teacher picked up the eraser and slapped the desk vigorously, urging loudly: "Don't dawdle! Hurry up!"

A few drowsy classmates quickly jumped into their seats.

The English teacher didn’t wait for them at all, so he put down the eraser and said: "Students open page 23 of the textbook, today we are going to talk..."

Shaoyin put away the question book, draft paper, etc. early, took out the English textbook, turned to 23 pages obediently, and listened to the teacher's lecture.

For her, English class is simpler than any other course.

Because she used to be a student at the University of Foreign Languages, her major is English, and she has a thorough knowledge of everyday language, business English, and professional English.

But he still sits solemnly, listening to the teacher, reading words and sentences, and taking notes carefully.

Huihui didn't even look at it.

In a blink of an eye, the school bell rang.

The English teacher dragged on for two minutes and finally rolled up the lesson plan and left.

"Gu Yin! Gu Yin!" There was a loud noise, and seven or eight classmates turned over the table and came over the stool, "You talk about it again!"

"Yeah, didn't that question have not been finished? You can talk about it again!"

Shaoyin pursed the corners of her lips and took out the question book and draft paper from the hole in the table, and put the question book aside. Everyone could read it. He took the pen and continued to write on the draft paper, saying: "Before Speaking of which..."

I'll talk a lot later.

Shaoyin didn't even have to say anything.

Every time she said two sentences, someone would rush to answer: "This is how..."