Chapter 035 - 037

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The villain's sister

Today is Shaoyin's first day in class.

The head teacher is a humorous old man, and the Chinese teacher is gentle and kind. Shaoyin is very happy this morning.

She even thought, if Xi'er's gentlemen were so approachable and mingled with the students, wouldn't Xi'er be happier if she didn't hold her airs?

He was serious at a young age, and he was taught by gentlemen.

There were people eating in the dormitory, some people cleaning up the desk, some people joking, Shaoyin sat on her bed with a mobile phone in her right hand, and watched Sheng Chuanjing's call.

In what circumstances did he call her five times in a row?

"Hey, Senior Sheng."

Over there, Sheng Chuanjing was relieved when he heard the phone ringing and saw that it was a call from a little girl.

In fact, after five calls were not answered, he wanted to understand that it was inconvenient for her to answer the phone.

She should have started school and didn't bring her mobile phone during class.

"Classmate Ji Yin." Hearing her no strange voice, Sheng Chuanjing was even more convinced that there was nothing wrong with her, his tone was gentle and honest, "Long time no see."

"Long time no see." Shaoyin said cheerfully, "Senior Sheng has called me so many calls, is there something urgent?"

Sheng Chuanjing smiled and said, "No, I accidentally pressed the phone. I didn't expect to cause you trouble. I'm sorry."

"Ah, that's it."

Shaoyin raised her brows, surprised at his answer.

Of course she didn't believe what was pressing the phone. How could it be such a coincidence, pressed onto her number? But why should he lie?

"Is Senior Sheng okay in Beijing?" She asked with concern, "How is your father treating you? How is Aunt Sheng now?"

Sheng's mother was so close, she couldn't help but smile when she heard the little girl asking her caringly.

"We are fine. I am fine, and my mother is fine too." Sheng Chuanjing glanced at her mother and replied on the phone: "How are you? Are you fine too?"

He just asked politely.

After all, the call was over. Although he concealed the real reason for the call, he was not as indifferent to people as before.

After all, she had saved him in a previous life.

And her brother is no ordinary person.

Thinking of the long contacts in the future, he regarded the little girl as a person to socialize.

Shaoyin naturally didn't know what he thought.

Although I don't understand why his temperament changed so much, since he asked, she must say: "I'm fine!"

Twitter, talking about life after school starts.

"We have been in military training for a week, from eight in the morning to six in the evening, so hard!"

"In the beginning, I was standing in a military posture. The waist should be straight and the legs should be close together. Standing there can't move until the instructor speaks!"