Chapter 205 - 207

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Person at the Bottom of the Pit

Wu Lingxi couldn't turn his mind.

She thinks something is wrong.

But let her say, she can't say it again. I looked at my daughter in a daze, blinking, and then said after a while: "He won't give you money."

At this point, her eyes shimmered slightly, as if she had found the truth again: "Xuan Xuan, you have no job now, you have to rely on him to raise it!" She grabbed her daughter's arm and persuaded her heartily: "Be obedient. , Stop making trouble! Mom won't hurt you! What are you saying about you? What benefits can you get from such tossing?"

Why rely on men to raise?

She can clearly find a job, earn money and spend her own money, and support herself!

Why put the qualifications of survival in the hands of others? Why let others hold the power of life and death?

Let alone men, women, parents, brothers and sisters, and children, that shouldn’t be!

Is it okay to hold your own lifeblood?

Shaoyin actually understands Wu Lingxi's ideas.

Wu Lingxi feels that staying at home for men to support and living a comfortable life without having to go out to work hard and fighting against others is a very generous life.

However, she did not understand at the same time.

Does Wu Lingxi really don't understand? Let others support, ask others to ask for money, others give what they want, and don’t give it if they don’t want to. If you are upset, you can scold her and beat her. There is never a way to straighten your waist and open your mouth to ask for anything else. You can eat my food, drink my food, and rely on me to squeeze her back.

Where is it comfortable on such a day?

Going out to work, the abilities you cultivate are your own, the contacts you make are your own, the long-term knowledge is yours, the money you make is yours, and everything is yours.

To please a man, nothing is yours.

In other words, if you are raised by others, it is truly a life of a fairy that is hard to find. Why don't men stay at home for women to raise? Why do they have to go out to work, ups and downs, all the hardships? Are they stupid?

These words, she couldn't tell Wu Lingxi.

If he said that, Wu Lingxi appointed him to say: "What are you talking about? I think you are stunned!"

"I don't have a job, I can look for it again." She suppressed her anger and disappointment, and looked coldly away from Wu Lingxi's hand, "Moreover, I will open a clothing factory. ."

Wu Lingxi opened her mouth and was about to say something when Fang Maonian's loud voice suddenly came from outside the door: "Mom! Tap it! Just say Xuan Xuan! Don't beat her! As long as she is willing to live a good life, stop making trouble with me. , I'm not angry with her!"

When Wu Lingxi heard this, he suddenly forgot what he just wanted to say.

Thinking of Fang Maonian's broken head, and hearing his generous and tolerant words, she suddenly felt that her daughter was too shameful!

The anger surged to her face in an instant, she stretched out her hand and twisted her daughter's arm, cursing bitterly: "You uneasy thing! What do you say you are tossing about! Let's have a good day, but what are you tossing about all day? Open a clothing factory? If you know a little bit, or are as smart as Qiongqiong, I won't say anything about you, but what do you know?"