Chapter 223 - End

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Person at the Bottom of the Pit

When Shaoyin received the call, she was in Lu Mingxiao's apartment, huddling with Lu Mingxiao on the sofa to watch a movie.

Upon hearing the good news on the phone, she was very happy, and pulled Lu Mingxiao to celebrate with a half-bottle of wine.

"Finally resolved." She sighed.

This was the first person she reached out, but it didn't come to fruition until today, three years later. Many people who came later than Yu Min have already been liberated.

But Shaoyin was still very happy, because Yu Min really broke free of the shackles. What is most pleasing is: "This result is much better than imagined back then!"

At that time, Yu Min wanted to pay Li Dali 200,000 yuan, and then be free. But Yu Min now understands one thing-why should he pay Li Dali?

She owes him?

Not to mention that she has two hundred thousand in her hand. Even if she doesn't, she must be separated! I can't live without it, I won't come back for a lifetime!

The person receiving the gift money is her parents, so why should she pay it back? It's her parents to pay it back! As for the kindness of nurturing her, she will only be able to contribute to her retirement in the future. Why did they sell her for 200,000 yuan?

But Yu Min didn't understand this truth. She was educated by her parents, and her mind was full of thoughts, that is, her parents raised her, kind, she must be filial, and can't make them embarrassed.

She was forced to desperate, ran away from home and wanted to die. She only blamed her lack of ability, not daring to blame her parents for nothing.

Fortunately, she understands now.

Shaoyin was very happy.

The two had a drink and hugged each other on the sofa slightly.

Lu Mingxiao bowed his head and kissed her blushing cheek, and asked her, "When will we have results?"

He is twenty-eight.

And she was thirty-one.

He hoped that they would enter the sacred hall soon. Moreover, in a few years, when she gets older, having children will be physically dangerous.

Shaoyin snuggled him, without answering for a while.

"I told you before that I don't want to get married." She stroked his shirt and said with her eyes down, "I still have this idea now. And I don't want to have children either."

Lu Mingxiao froze suddenly.

After a long time, he pushed her away, got up and went back to the room.

Shaoyin slept on the sofa for a while. Seeing that he could not come out, she patted her cheek, woke up and sobered up, picked up her bag, opened the door and left.

It is impossible to get married.

It's impossible to have a baby.

She doesn't have much interest in picking up cubs and raising babies, and she doesn't have a big country that needs cubs to inherit.

Lu Mingxiao lay in the room for a while, but instead of seeing her coming in to coax him, he heard the sound of opening and closing the door, and suddenly raised the back of his hand to cover his eyes.