Chapter 019 - 021

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Queen

Many people were present when the case was heard in Jianing Palace that day. The two clues that Shen Xuexi said almost cleared her suspicion.

Not to mention anything else, she wouldn't be able to use the orchid fragrant ink strips alone, I'm afraid she has never heard of it.

The person who framed her may not be Jing Bing, but he can't escape her circle anyway. But why is the result like this?

Isn't the emperor very fond of Shen Cairen? Why is she the one who was punished? Up and down in the palace felt puzzled.

"What's going on?!" Huihui was also shocked, and said in disbelief, "Is Luo Xuanmo crazy?!"

It was clear that Jing Lai was framed by this incident. Why was Shen Xuexi who was punished? !

It couldn't figure it out, thinking about the previous bet with Shaoyin, and hurriedly asked: "Yinyin, what is going on?"

Shao Yin was very calm.

She was not surprised by this result.

In other words, she had expected it a long time ago.

Leaning on the soft couch, squinting his eyes leisurely, and lazily replied, "Because Luo Xuanmo is more reluctant to be quiet."

"What do you mean? Didn't he love Shen Xuexi?"

Shaoyin felt that Huihui was still naive, and reminded it: "Think about Jingbing's family, and think about Shen Xuexi's family."

Huihui thought about it, and fell silent immediately.

It didn't think about it before. In other words, I didn't dare to think about it.

"He..." It felt unspeakably disgusting, "He said so many sweet words and done so many sweet things to Shen Xuexi, he said how to like her, and turned his head like this?"

Isn't this playing tricks? !

If he really values ​​power and position so much, he shouldn't coax the heroine of others with love and love!

Say one thing and do another, disgusting!

"Isn't that what he did to the queen?" Shao Yin said indifferently, "How long has it passed before you forget it?"

Huihui fell silent again.

It's not forgotten, it's just...

I just think that the queen is cannon fodder after all, how can it be compared with the treatment of the heroine? The script is clearly written, Luo Xuanmo only respects the queen, and loves the heroine.

"Then does he respect me?" Shaoyin asked, her voice slightly colder, "Regardless of what I think of him, did I actually do anything to hurt him or to his disadvantage? Regardless of the matter, he dumped me first, and I pulled him for'self-protection'."

"Except for this thing, what can I do wrong with him?"

When in the Prince's Mansion, what did he say, what should she do.

Later, he enthroned, wanted to choose a concubine, and broke his oath, she said nothing, did not have trouble for him, and carefully selected his concubine for him.

She always helps him when he encounters difficulties.

He fell off the star picking station and fell into a coma, and she picked up the beam to stabilize the country. It can be said that if it weren't for her, the queen mother and the clan would be able to divide the country, let alone the local warlords, the family, etc.!