Chapter 083 - 085 | Arc 5

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Lost Daughter of the Eldest Princess

After the results came out, Huihui breathed a sigh of relief.

Just pass!

"The mastermind is too stingy." It muttered.

It feels that it’s okay to give it a good one?

The male and female masters are together, although it is a few years later than the script, but they are together! What should I do? The male lead is still arrogant, first looked down on the female lead, and then moved by the female lead; the female lead is still humble, licking the male lead at first, and then—

"Oh."

It turns out that the female main line has shifted.

In the script, the heroine follows the hero to catch the demon, becoming brave, confident, and shining in the process. But in reality, she didn't give her too many opportunities.

Huihui is embarrassed to blame Shaoyin this time, because when it collects monsters and sells monsters, it is so happy from ear to ear.

never mind. Huihui looked at his grade point, and for a moment left his regrets behind him.

What's so great about passing it? It relied on Shaoyin's money to sell monsters, not only paid off the debt, but also made a lot of money!

Even if the task is good and excellent, you can't earn so many grade points. To make a system, it is better to be practical. What do you want to be excellent? Isn't it good for performance?

"Give you a new task." It grabbed a script casually and threw it to Shaoyin.

Don't pick the script, she can do whatever she likes.

It can't control her anyway.

Through this time, Huihui felt that she should still care about it. Knowing that another failure would be reclaimed by the mastermind, she didn't do much.

The biggest worry was gone, it was in a cheerful and relaxed mood, counted the grade points for a while, and then read the script with Shaoyin.

This world is an ancient background.

The hostess is a daughter of a family, but it’s a pity that her parents died young. She was the only one in her house. She was brought up by her grandmother since she was a child, but...

The other couples deceived her orphan, always coaxing her to alienate her grandmother. In addition, she was separated from the fiance who was married by the finger belly, and even broke off the marriage. Eventually, due to the friendship between the two families, a sister of Sanfang married her.

After the marriage was replaced, her situation gradually became more subtle. The aunts who had coaxed her began to perfuse her and sent her impatiently. And her relatives also pointed to one casually, and they actually went to fill the house for someone.

She only found out that she was coaxed by others. At this time, all the things her parents left for her were coaxed away by several rooms. She had a thin dowry foundation and ignorant people. After marrying, she suffered a lot.

She died on the delivery bed when she was giving birth. Before dying, she vaguely saw the stepson hiding behind the curtain, revealing a pair of unsentimental black eyes.

Yes, this is a rebirth script.

The heroine is reborn, before being irretrievable. She no longer got close to the other rooms, but devoted herself to filial piety to her grandmother and obtained her asylum. And used some means to get the things that had been coaxed back from the other rooms, and even more.