Chapter 007 - 009

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Queen

He woke up suddenly, without warning.

It was a bitter summer and the weather was extremely hot.

Shaoyin was sitting in the imperial study room reviewing memorials. The palace people frequently changed the ice basins around, and she was still impatient with the heat.

Seeing the two stacks of memorials on Chi Yugao, he couldn't help but put his pen up anxiously, and leaned back.

Looking outside the room, the light was shining, and the air was faintly exposed, and he asked, "What time is it?"

"Hui Niangniang, Shen Shi two moments." The palace lady's voice sounded outside.

This is three thirty in the afternoon.

Shaoyin couldn't help worrying about her son.

Xier went to Qin Palace today. He somehow got into King Qin's eyes and was taught by King Qin himself.

In such hot weather, Wu Xiu suffered a lot.

But Xier worshipped King Qin, and went out of the palace happily every time she went to practice martial arts.

Shao Yin sighed.

Three years ago, when King Qin came out of the mountain, he never escaped from the world. He cleaned up the palace and moved in, and occasionally went to court.

Xier saw him in the courtroom, took the initiative to talk to him, and gradually came into his eyes.

Shaoyin thought of the man sending Xi'er back last month, and happened to see her, and cast a meaningful glance.

It's not the first time that he saw her like this, and every time he made her feel a sudden change, did he think he knew something?

But if he didn't do anything, she couldn't do much.

After thinking about it, I didn't have any clues, and I was upset by the heat, so I didn't want to.

After drinking a cup of herbal tea, he breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to spread the memorials and criticize them.

Shaoyin is very busy.

The longer she reigned, the deeper she fell into it.

The courtiers wanted to sway her, and she wanted to drive them, and the two sides wrestled with each other, and they had a lot of fun.

Mr. He ran in at this moment: "Manny! The emperor is awake! Empress! The emperor is awake!"

He walked in a hurry, his voice was full of surprises, he forgot to pass the pass, and he ran straight in.

Shaoyin was taken aback for a moment: "What?" She dropped the ink brush in her hand and made a "click" before she suddenly reacted.

Regardless of picking it up, she stood up abruptly, her lips trembling: "What did you just say? The emperor is awake? Is this true? I heard it right?"

Father He was so excited, he nodded vigorously: "Yes! Niangniang heard that right, the emperor is awake!"

Shaoyin didn't seem to know what to do, and stood there blankly. After a long while, he walked around the table and went to the layman. He muttered dreamily, "The emperor is awake! He is awake!"

After taking a few steps, he seemed to have finally reacted, his pace was getting faster and faster, he dashed towards the palace of Qinzheng and said, "The emperor is awake!"