Chapter 099 - 101 | Arc 6

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Long Aotian Qingmei

After the results came out, Huihui was dumbfounded.

"You promised me to be excellent!" it exclaimed angrily.

Shaoyin was also stupid.

She did promise it, to give it a good one.

"This……"

"I won't listen to the explanation!" Huihui howled, "You broke your promise! You lied to me! You failed my trust!"

"You don't have me in your heart! You just don't care about me! You didn't do the good things! What do you think of me?"

Shaoyin is funny.

From its deliberately loud accusations, a guilty conscience can be heard.

What is its guilty conscience?

After thinking about it a little bit, Shaoyin understood.

The mission did not achieve excellence, and it was indeed inseparable from Shaoyin. In the original plot, Zhou Guo and Yan Guo had a conflict. The heroine also persuaded the hero to join the army, and the hero made military merits and marryed the heroine in splendor. People who once looked down on him were admired, and the heroine also had a lot of face.

But the fact is, because of the marriage between Zhou and Yan, the two countries have no longer friction, and the male protagonist has not joined the army.

At that time, the heroine's business was already very large. She had Shaoyin as her backer, and she hadn't been bullied much, and her life went smoothly. In this way, she doesn't look forward to marrying a man who can protect her.

Even, because Shaoyin and Qi Yu play all day, they have a simple and happy life, and they yearn for it. She thought, she has lived for two lifetimes, can't she be as transparent as a little girl? Therefore, instead of persuading the male lead to make progress, he coaxed the male lead to eat soft rice!

Although the emotional line is very sweet, but because of the lack of conflict and ups and downs, so that it is too different from the script, points are deducted.

The reason why Huihui has a guilty conscience is because it has neglected itself and has not fulfilled its duty of reminding.

But it had always wanted face, and refused to admit that it was negligent, so it threw its brain on Shaoyin's head.

"It's all my fault." Shao Yin admitted frankly. She promised it at the beginning, but she didn't do it, she broke her promise.

If you do something wrong, you have to apologize, so she said: "Next time you want to do it, what do you want to do, then how do you do it, okay?"

"It should have been like this!" Huihui said arrogantly, "You are my tasker, so you should listen to me!"

Shaoyin "humbled": "Really?"

Huihui was shocked all of a sudden.

It's rare that a black-hearted woman is willing to bow her head.

It's better to accept it when you see it, and clear your throat and say: "Okay, then you will act as cannon fodder for the next task, and don't deviate from the script, you can't do it at all!"

"Okay." Shao Yin agreed.

Huihui was happy and threw out a script.

This is a male lead script.