Chapter 309 - 311 | Arc 17

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Girlfriend/Bestie

This scene happened too quickly.

Everyone didn't react.

Su Qianling opened her eyes wide, her face was full of fright, and said "Liuyin, you are so bold" before she could say it.

Pei Jingyan's expression was full of disbelief. He arched his waist, covered the wound, and looked at the direction of the girl's fall. The phrase "Why did you stabbed me" rushed to his mouth before he had time to ask.

Dingxiang was even more shocked, his body swayed, and he was about to faint. I was full of words such as "come, doctor," "liuyin, shut up", "don't think about it", but things happened so quickly that she didn't say a word.

Not to mention other little maids.

"Come on! Come on! Call the doctor!" It was Su Qianling who reacted first, and ran down to the soft bed in panic, and stumbled towards Pei Jingyan. Seeing that the blood stains under him were bleeding away, and the marks were getting bigger and bigger, he couldn't get up for a while, clutching his chest, and muttered: "No, no, definitely not..."

She grabbed Pei Jingyan's arm, her face was lost with blood, her lips trembled, her eyes were panicked and panicked: "Second Lord, are you okay?"

How could Pei Jingyan be okay? Is it okay to shed so much blood?

Su Qianling is not stupid when she asks this sentence, but she has a trace of luck in her heart: You are all right, right?

Pei Jingyan knew about his family affairs from his family, and just now Liuyin stabbed to a terrible place. It's his face, his dignity, whether he will be reduced to a place for everyone to ridicule, mock, and despise in the future.

"Pop!" He opened Su Qianling's hand mercilessly, resisting the pain, his face was pale and his eyes were fierce, "Get out! Get out all!"

When Su Qianling was opened, she didn't care about getting angry, so she looked around and said, "Go back! Go back!"

Dingxiang and others hurriedly withdrew.

Someone wanted to carry Liuyin's body, but he also withdrew at this moment.

"You too!" Pei Jingyan turned to Su Qianling and shouted mercilessly.

Su Qianling hurriedly said, "I'll help you see—"

"Get out!" Pei Jingyan shouted violently.

Su Qianling was so fierce by him that his heart would jump out, and he dared not say anything anymore, so he had to say, "Okay, okay."

Stepped back to the door, raised his head again: "What do you want, just say it."

"Get out!" Pei Jingyan only had this sentence.

Su Qianling was full of worries, but had to withdraw and closed the door.

Pei Jingyan lowered his head and untied his belt tremblingly.

The pain, the sharp pain, and the increasingly clear and intense pain made his heart tremble, and he dared not see the truth. Desperate emotions flooded the sky, and his whole person fell into the abyss.

When the pants were finally untied, he took a look at it without fear, and suddenly his eyes went dark!

My heart seemed to be dead, and I couldn't beat it anymore.

He raised his head suddenly, never daring to look at it anymore, only praying that the pain was fake, it was a dream, that he was in a nightmare at the moment, it was not real at all.